psx4droid nexus one. AWESOME!

This is a discussion on psx4droid nexus one. AWESOME! within the Nexus One Games forums, part of the Nexus One category; Psx4Droid has been released for about a week now. I've been playing it for awhile myself. Currently playing final fantasy 9 because i beat 7 ...

Thread: psx4droid nexus one. AWESOME!

psx4droid nexus one. AWESOME!

Psx4Droid has been released for about a week now. I've been playing it for awhile myself. Currently playing final fantasy 9 because i beat 7 and 8 already, never had a chance to play 9. Its running pretty smooth on the nexus one.

heres the wiki for psx4droid where users type in the status of the game running with psx4driod. I myself have filled out some of those game slots.

http://psx4droid.wikkii.com/wiki/Nexus_One
    iphoneeee killaaaaaaaaaa :nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

What is the process like for putting these on the N1. Does it 'just work' like SNESoid... where you just put them on the SD Card and your set?

I'm thinking of buying psx4droid but I'm wondering how difficult install/setup per game will be.

pretty simple. you just have to have bios file and your games in your sd card. On the first run you have to locate the bios file in your sd card and then select the game you want to to run.
    iphoneeee killaaaaaaaaaa :nexusx:

Oh ok, Thanks! I wasn't sure how the process worked

Quote Originally Posted by ninjacat View Post
    pretty simple. you just have to have bios file and your games in your sd card. On the first run you have to locate the bios file in your sd card and then select the game you want to to run.
    Most Roms will need to be Converted also before they will work. there is more information in the thread I created last week.

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...arket-now.html
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Yeah! I was waiting forever for a working PSX emulator to come to Android. I'm super glad that ZOTTD is finally developing for Android too. They did a few emulators for the iPhone, but they aren't nearly the same quality as their droid ones. I've been playing final fantasy tactics, and it runs decently smooth. Battles are a little laggy since it's loading so many 3d character models, and especially when you use the shoulder buttons to turn around the battlefield, but it's not laggy enough to stop me from playing it, or annoy me enough to toss the app.

I played FF7, FF8, FF9, FFT, Hercs Adventures, Bushido Blade, and Monster Rancher and they all run very well, some with a little lagg.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links