Gameloft's Dungeon Hunter

This is a discussion on Gameloft's Dungeon Hunter within the Nexus One Games forums, part of the Nexus One category; Is anyone else having this problem with the Android version? I can't save a game to save my life with this game. How to save ...

Thread: Gameloft's Dungeon Hunter

Gameloft's Dungeon Hunter

Is anyone else having this problem with the Android version? I can't save a game to save my life with this game. How to save is not in the help files and I wasn't able to find the answer online. I assumed the game would save upon exiting, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Gameloft's support hasn't been much help either. I can't make them understand that it's not a problem with my phone :-P

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yeah, I kind of had the same problem. Except my version keeps freezing.

I finally found out - you have to play quite a bit to get to a save area. On the first level, it's the sparkly light after maybe about 5-10 minutes of play. Man!

I'm sorry to hear that your version keeps freezing. Mine is a little slow to load.

Quote Originally Posted by JillKeats View Post
    I finally found out - you have to play quite a bit to get to a save area. On the first level, it's the sparkly light after maybe about 5-10 minutes of play. Man!

I'm sorry to hear that your version keeps freezing. Mine is a little slow to load.
    I have been playing this game for a while and love it. It does have it's aggravating features though. 1. Long load time 2. You must make it through a level before it saves. The game has never froze on me so I can advise.

Apart from that its a great game. Very Diablo like.

Now that I'm actually playing it, I am enjoying it too. I never played Diablo, although I should probably get around to it one of these days. I have had a hankering to re-play Baldur's Gate :-D.

I wish there was a better save option for sure. I find too that my character often gets stuck in the scenery and is slow to attack sometimes.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links