Let's Golf! HD

This is a discussion on Let's Golf! HD within the Nexus One Games forums, part of the Nexus One category; Anyone see the new promotion Gameloft is running for the Nexus One? Let's Golf! HD is free right now. Thinking of downloading it, but wondered ...

Thread: Let's Golf! HD

Let's Golf! HD

Anyone see the new promotion Gameloft is running for the Nexus One? Let's Golf! HD is free right now. Thinking of downloading it, but wondered what everyone else thought of the game. O_o

Let's Golf! HD

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by mocchiatta View Post
    Anyone see the new promotion Gameloft is running for the Nexus One? Let's Golf! HD is free right now. Thinking of downloading it, but wondered what everyone else thought of the game. O_o

Let's Golf! HD
    They have had that promotion for a while now, but I downloaded it when I first heard about it. It's a pretty fun little game, a little frustrating at times... you know chip it from the side of the green to the other side. Just like it was real life. I would say since it's free it doesn't hurt to give it a try.

I think... GameLoft wants me to pay $5 for the game Did I miss out by a few minutes?

And why is it that they have to send me a text message to get to there wap shop? It wouldn't take my Google Voice number. I had to use my actual AT&T number... Whatever, here is the text i got:

Gameloft

Also, Hero of Sparta costs $.99 in the iPhone app store. Why charge more for the Android port? HoS is an awesome mobile game.

Would like to try out the Golf game... but not for $5.

That's weird! I downloaded the bookmark the SMS sent to my phone. After that, an application downloaded. Opening the app, there was a link for the free Let's Golf! HD promo.

Quote Originally Posted by mocchiatta View Post
    That's weird! I downloaded the bookmark the SMS sent to my phone. After that, an application downloaded. Opening the app, there was a link for the free Let's Golf! HD promo.
    Yep I had the same thing... They have to get one last advertisement in before you download the actual game.

OK I tried the demo, and then decided to buy it since I liked it enough, but when I clicked on "get full game" or something like that, It told me to wait a minute, and then I had the full unlocked version, and I got a "thanks for your purchase" message. My question/problem is how did I buy it? I mean I didn't enter any credit card info, or paypal account either, but I did get the full game. Does anyone know if and/or where I'm going to be billed to? I was expecting a "buy now with your choice of payment" screen, but I never got that. Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyphoenix View Post
    OK I tried the demo, and then decided to buy it since I liked it enough, but when I clicked on "get full game" or something like that, It told me to wait a minute, and then I had the full unlocked version, and I got a "thanks for your purchase" message. My question/problem is how did I buy it? I mean I didn't enter any credit card info, or paypal account either, but I did get the full game. Does anyone know if and/or where I'm going to be billed to? I was expecting a "buy now with your choice of payment" screen, but I never got that. Thanks for any help.
    Found it. It gets billed to the phone's account. In my case my T-Mo flex-pay account. All is good.

HI Mate

I had played with the free trial version of Let's Golf . But the game is quite fine but no extraordinary elements added . I suggest you to download Hero of Sparta a, a game designed on the epic of Sparta's history as it is very interesting to play.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links