Angry Birds now available for android!

This is a discussion on Angry Birds now available for android! within the Nexus One Games forums, part of the Nexus One category; man level 3-6 is a...

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Angry Birds now available for android!

man level 3-6 is a
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

I am having fun with 1-6. Do you have any helpful hints? (like when do the birds get their magical powers?) LOL

This game is awesome!!! Here's some install facts that I have found out for anybody asking.

First if you somehow managed to get the apk file when they first put it out there and installed it. It will not install over the Beta and the beta is still there.

Then I noticed it's in the market place now, so I decided to install it from there so I'll know if there are any updates out for it. It will install over the copy you installed earlier and it will keep the scores and everything. Not saying you need to install it again, but I just did.

[PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    man level 3-6 is a
    Oh yeah, I remember that one. There's a few more tough ones on the way to 3-21.

Boooo, what's the point of that.

Well, I just finished 3-21 to complete all 63 levels of the first "world". I thought it would just unlock the second world, but instead it unlocked the next 3 worlds. Weird.

I didn't get 3 stars on every level, probably not even on half of the levels.

Anyone else complete the first world yet ?

1. Poached Eggs, Score 3,199,720 with 117/189 Stars. :-D :-D
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

Quote Originally Posted by dd4005 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    man level 3-6 is a
    Oh yeah, I remember that one. There's a few more tough ones on the way to 3-21.

Boooo, what's the point of that.

Well, I just finished 3-21 to complete all 63 levels of the first "world". I thought it would just unlock the second world, but instead it unlocked the next 3 worlds. Weird.

I didn't get 3 stars on every level, probably not even on half of the levels.

Anyone else complete the first world yet ?

1. Poached Eggs, Score 3,199,720 with 117/189 Stars. :-D :-D

I didn't get all three stars on all the levels either. My score is similar to yours....but a little better

1. Poached Eggs Score 3,274390 with 124/189 Stars
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

I tried the crack a couple of times and could not get it to crack open another world.
    Still, the game is fun, and it makes me laugh when I play it.

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    I tried the crack a couple of times and could not get it to crack open another world.
    Still, the game is fun, and it makes me laugh when I play it.
    Glad for you that it didn't work Using a cheat like that isn't good is it. Persistence and ingenuity will get you through whichever level you're stuck on.
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

Wink

Downloaded Sunday afternoon..... now on level 7-14

Did I mention that this game is super fun and addictive?

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Downloaded Sunday afternoon..... now on level 7-14

Did I mention that this game is super fun and addictive?
    How's everyone doing in Angry Birds land? I just finished 6-15 and now I'm at the golden eggs round (7) but nothing seems to happen. When I click on the golden eggs round I get 7 icons to choose from (beach ball, ?, spaceship, chest, stars, i, and more stars but when I click on them, the red bird in the corner has a dream bubble coming from him to the middle where it shows a white icon with something on it. But nothing ever happens. If I click on it then it goes away and I'm left with the icons again. Lost? Don't know what to do.

edit: I wonder if I need to get 3 stars on every level in rounds 4-6 to fully enable the eggs round.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links