Angry Birds now available for android!

This is a discussion on Angry Birds now available for android! within the Nexus One Games forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by dd4005 Updated! So glad they moved the ads up/right so they're not interfering with gameplay like they were (and which is why ...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 85

Thread: Angry Birds now available for android!

  1. #71
    Android Lurker aseems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dd4005 View Post
    Updated! So glad they moved the ads up/right so they're not interfering with gameplay like they were (and which is why Rovio moved them). Nice extra levels :-) Also, glad they stopped the unlocker for those too weak to hang in there and play the levels properly.
    Congratulations!
    I love it when we agree to disagree


    Perhaps you can explain it to my com-padres here as well...

    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...ds-update.html

    Thanks!

  2. #72
    Super Moderator sliceburgslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    14 times
    Root + adfree = no ads! Lol
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [TABLET] Nexus 7

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

  3. #73
    Senior Member dd4005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    390
    Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dd4005 View Post
    Updated! So glad they moved the ads up/right so they're not interfering with gameplay like they were (and which is why Rovio moved them). Nice extra levels :-) Also, glad they stopped the unlocker for those too weak to hang in there and play the levels properly.
    Congratulations!
    I love it when we agree to disagree
    I officially retract my statement saying that the ads were better up top. If they only changed the position, but left them on-screen for the same amount of time, then I'd be with them. But I just played a few levels and it's now highly annoying because the ads stick around much much longer than before. Previously the ad would disappear at about the time when the screen first scrolled to show you your birds lined up to be fired. The newly moved ads stick around for way too long.

    Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Root + adfree = no ads! Lol
    I normally don't agree with ad-blockers but this new Angry Birds change has changed everything. I need me some adfree now.

    Unless Rovio offer the chance to pay for this game, it's the only choice.
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

  4. #74
    Android Lurker Snickolaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Root + adfree = no ads! Lol
    Yes!!!

  5. #75
    Android Lurker aseems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    0

    No Harm No Foul

    Quote Originally Posted by dd4005 View Post
    I officially retract my statement saying that the ads were better up top. If they only changed the position,
    I hope we can still be friends!!!! :rofl3:

  6. #76
    Android Lurker aseems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    0
    Want angry birds sound effects?
    Here ya go... http://db.tt/5Db913X

    Want the theme music?
    Ari Pulkkinen Angry Birds (2009)


  7. #77
    Senior Member f0ul99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post
    Want angry birds sound effects?
    Here ya go... http://db.tt/5Db913X

    Want the theme music?
    Ari Pulkkinen Angry Birds (2009)

    Ooohhh Aseems I love u man... Thank you for this!!
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

  8. #78
    Android Lurker aseems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    0

    Talking

    The Pleasure and Privilege is mine old friend

    Happy to help

    Cheers

  9. #79
    Super Moderator sliceburgslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    14 times
    Good Find Aseems!

    I heard a rumor that the sequel to angry birds will be told from the perspective of the pigs.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [TABLET] Nexus 7

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

  10. #80
    Senior Member f0ul99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Good Find Aseems!

    I heard a rumor that the sequel to angry birds will be told from the perspective of the pigs.
    So the pigs will in turn fly and hit the birds? Fuh the sound effect!

    Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Android Forum