Angry Birds now available for android!

This is a discussion on Angry Birds now available for android! within the Nexus One Games forums, part of the Nexus One category; Angry Birds is now available for android In the market. It's a beta version and Its free. Finally!...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Angry Birds now available for android!

Angry Birds now available for android!

Angry Birds is now available for android In the market. It's a beta version and Its free. Finally!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yeah buddies! It's a fun game, I've been playing it on my phone off and on now for a couple of hours.

I don't play video games but gave this one a try. I can already picture my daughter rolling her eyes at me.
    One thing though, when I exited the program, there was a serious lag on my phone and I thought I was going to have to pull the battery but a call came in and that woke the phone up back to normal.

I'm stuck at level 4.

Lol me too!

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I beat all the levels... It told me to get the full version... But there isn't one yet... I guess I'll work on getting 3 stars in all the levels now.

Wonderful game, works great on my N1 running CM6. There was a crash when playing Pandora in the background, and it the game closes if you try to do anything else (such as change the music...not a "crash" though). I was really looking forward to this as a veteran of the iPad version, but wanted to be able to play on the go more than it would let me (I have my phone everywhere, not my iPad).
    The developers say they want to have a short beta, so I assume the levels are ready just that they're waiting on feedback on the engine. Please submit any bugs you find so they can fix 'em quick. This may be a link that's specific to my phone, but you can submit bugs here:
    Angry Birds Open Beta

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    I'm stuck at level 4.

Make it past 4 yet? You know with the blue birds (yellow birds and others also) you can tap the screen after you launch them to unleash their special abilities? My wife wasn't aware of that and was struggling also.

Bump. This is one of the better games in the Market right now. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by geckocavemen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    I'm stuck at level 4.

Make it past 4 yet? You know with the blue birds (yellow birds and others also) you can tap the screen after you launch them to unleash their special abilities? My wife wasn't aware of that and was struggling also.
    I am still stuck on level 4. My daughter and her friend (he figured out the tap the bird function) passed level 4. He just finished all the levels last night.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links