Angry Birds Released - FREE

This is a discussion on Angry Birds Released - FREE within the Nexus One Games forums, part of the Nexus One category; LOL....You know you're addicted when you're playing the game and your 3yr old niece asks if she can play too.....and you answer "not now." I ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angry Birds Released - FREE

LOL....You know you're addicted when you're playing the game and your 3yr old niece asks if she can play too.....and you answer "not now."

I found the error of my ways and let her play....I'm a softy
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

ok, it got really bad over the weekend...hiding from my 3yr old to play this game.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

I only download the program yesterday afternoon and I'm now on level 4-8

I love it

You know all those idiots who complain about having to pay for apps? (Geez, they cost as much as a candy bar people)

Somebody gave Angry Birds two stars because it's free! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    I love it

You know all those idiots who complain about having to pay for apps? (Geez, they cost as much as a candy bar people)

I think he said that because if it was a paid app I think it would not have ads. But it is kind of funny lol.

As far as complaining about paying for apps I complain but itís not really because of the price. Its more because you have to go give credit card info and all that witch I find is just annoying that is why I don`t buy apps. Also I think the people who complain the most about paying for apps are the people in countries that don`t support paid apps (Canada used to not allow them).

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    I love it

I think he said that because if it was a paid app I think it would not have ads. But it is kind of funny lol.

As far as complaining about paying for apps I complain but it’s not really because of the price. Its more because you have to go give credit card info and all that witch I find is just annoying that is why I don`t buy apps. Also I think the people who complain the most about paying for apps are the people in countries that don`t support paid apps (Canada used to not allow them).
    Scratches head

Huh? Cause you don't want to give credit card info? The only people that have your info is Google and even then you can go thru paypal. I mean how else are you suppose to pay for it? I don't really see the logic in this statement. I mean this is the internet.
    Androidfied.

I mean that you have to go and give Google your credit card info I know itís just Google so it should be safe but I still don`t like doing it, I guess itís not really a good reason but anyway itís just a personal opinion. Although I was not aware that you could pay through PayPal that I don`t mind doing I mean if it wasn`t for PayPal I wouldn`t have a nexus right now.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    I mean that you have to go and give Google your credit card info I know itís just Google so it should be safe but I still don`t like doing it, I guess itís not really a good reason but anyway itís just a personal opinion. Although I was not aware that you could pay through PayPal that I don`t mind doing I mean if it wasn`t for PayPal I wouldn`t have a nexus right now.
    I think it's in the process of getting setup. I thought it was already implemented but I don't see it yet. But I never had issues and have bought many apps. I trust google with my info just as much as paypal. But I understand your concerns.
    Androidfied.

Ya well the worst part is that I would trust Google with my credit card info, if I had any its cause I`m a teen and itís my momís credit card so you get the point. Plus my mom is a total noob when it comes to computers and the internet and plus she doesn`t trust them at all.

I get the option to bill to my T-Mobile Account on most paid apps. I guess not all carriers have that option.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links