Angry Birds update!

This is a discussion on Angry Birds update! within the Nexus One Games forums, part of the Nexus One category; Anybody else having problems with force closing? It's the second time this has happened to me.....won't even open and I had to reinstall it causing ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Angry Birds update!

Anybody else having problems with force closing? It's the second time this has happened to me.....won't even open and I had to reinstall it causing me to lose all of my high scores. WTF is going on?? I worked too damn hard to lose all these scores!

Quote Originally Posted by karbosshack View Post
    Anybody else having problems with force closing? It's the second time this has happened to me.....won't even open and I had to reinstall it causing me to lose all of my high scores. WTF is going on?? I worked too damn hard to lose all these scores!
    That sucks, but never had a f/c

They released new updates to Angry Birds and the Angry Birds seasons. But every time I try to update through the market the download shows up for a second then quits and that's all that happens. I can download anything else from the market just fine, just having problems with these updates. I ended up finding the update to Angry Birds on XDA and downloaded it there and it updated fine. Anybody else having these problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Snickolaz View Post
    They released new updates to Angry Birds and the Angry Birds seasons. But every time I try to update through the market the download shows up for a second then quits and that's all that happens. I can download anything else from the market just fine, just having problems with these updates. I ended up finding the update to Angry Birds on XDA and downloaded it there and it updated fine. Anybody else having these problems?
    Strangely...Angry Birds isn't in my list of apps installed on my N1...I searched for it and it gave me the update. It downloaded and installed no problem. Maybe their server was just busy?

Mine updated just fine on both versions, no problems here.

Quote Originally Posted by -John- View Post
    Mine updated just fine on both versions, no problems here.
    Hmm... I still have that problem... Maybe it's the Gingerbread ROM I'm using, or maybe the TB I restored is screwing with the market... I don't know it's a big mystery for me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links