Angry Birds Seasons

This is a discussion on Angry Birds Seasons within the Nexus One Games forums, part of the Nexus One category; I think you unlock the pumpkin by having 3 stars on all the levels. [/QUOTE] yikes! thanx Dude...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Angry Birds Seasons

I think you unlock the pumpkin by having 3 stars on all the levels.[/QUOTE]

yikes! thanx Dude
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Grrrr. Can't get 3 stars on 10th of December advent screen. Has anyone done it? What's the threshold score to get 3 stars? My high score on that level is 55,650. I did a loud WOO HOO once I finally cracked 55,000, convinced that it was the 3 star level. Couldn't believe it wasn't.
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

56850 g0t me 3 stars
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I'm loving Angry Birds so much, but I'm kind of stuck on a whole bunch of levels at the moment. Oh well! My real birds do not like to hear the Angry Birds for some reason :-)

Quote Originally Posted by JillKeats View Post
    I'm loving Angry Birds so much, but I'm kind of stuck on a whole bunch of levels at the moment. Oh well! My real birds do not like to hear the Angry Birds for some reason :-)
    Maybe itís because your birds are happy birds and don`t like negative influences:rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by nexgoose View Post
    56850 g0t me 3 stars
    Thanks. It helps to know I'm close. Once I discovered 55k isn't enough, I was thinking I'd need 60k which seems almost impossible. Back to it :D
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links