Best Nexus One Games? Android Games?

This is a discussion on Best Nexus One Games? Android Games? within the Nexus One Games forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by fabkebab Element works beta - Its free and a lot of fun to fiddle with for 20 mins while you are waiting ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Nexus One Games? Android Games?

Quote Originally Posted by fabkebab View Post
    Element works beta -

Its free and a lot of fun to fiddle with for 20 mins while you are waiting around

Its an implementation of "falling sand"
    Oh no, not falling sand again. I was so enamored with that back when it first came out (or started getting popular...2006?) Now I must resist the urge to spend more time on it.

My favorite games are Jewels (Bejeweled), Abduction World Attack, and Word Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshhawaii View Post
    Element works beta -

Its free and a lot of fun to fiddle with for 20 mins while you are waiting around

Oh no, not falling sand again. I was so enamored with that back when it first came out (or started getting popular...2006?) Now I must resist the urge to spend more time on it.
    I emailed the developer - I think what would push it over the edge would be having it use the nexus accellerometer to determine where gravity is - so that you could rotate the phone and have the sand start falling in a new direction

exzeus. hands down best game for nexus....

has any1 been able to get sims3 working on ur nexus one?!
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Abduction! and Air Control are quite fun, try em out

Quote Originally Posted by trevlynch View Post
    exzeus. hands down best game for nexus....
    This game really promising. Wish there was a demo of it. It looks really hard to play and control
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Toss It... I mean really, how simple can a game get, yet how much of a time-sink can a game be!

I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshhawaii View Post
    Element works beta -

I emailed the developer - I think what would push it over the edge would be having it use the nexus accellerometer to determine where gravity is - so that you could rotate the phone and have the sand start falling in a new direction
    In case anyone is looking for this (like I was), it seems the dev changes the title of it more than people change their underwear!!

It was called Element Works Beta, then Reactions, and now The Elements.

I found it by typing "idkjava" (no speech marks) into the search box on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by T5Dave View Post
    Toss It... I mean really, how simple can a game get, yet how much of a time-sink can a game be!

I love it!
    Great thread, I've installed just about all of them and I'm about to try. This one (Toss it) made me stop though. I'm about to install the preview version and I see that it wants access to my location (why?), it wants full network access (why? it's a game about tossing something into a paper bin), and it wants full access to my phone calls (phone state and identity). What on earth am I giving a game about tossing something into a paper bin access to all that for ? I skipped this one even though the game itself looks and sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by dd4005 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T5Dave View Post

I love it!
    Great thread, I've installed just about all of them and I'm about to try. This one (Toss it) made me stop though. I'm about to install the preview version and I see that it wants access to my location (why?), it wants full network access (why? it's a game about tossing something into a paper bin), and it wants full access to my phone calls (phone state and identity). What on earth am I giving a game about tossing something into a paper bin access to all that for ? I skipped this one even though the game itself looks and sounds good.
    The free one wants network access and coarse location access because it serves ads, which will probably be targeted to your location rather than give you ads pertaining to a different country, it also has an online high-score table, so will require network access to that too.

Not sure on phone state, but I know you can put your own name in the high score table so that might have something to do with it, so as not to masquerade as someone else by using a unique phone identifier?

You should just email the dev, sure they will tell you the reasons why, but I've got no concerns about it. I've bought the full version and it seems perfectly legit to me

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links