Nesoid?

This is a discussion on Nesoid? within the Nexus One Games forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm dying to know if nesoid (or snesoid) works on the nexus one. Can anyone confirm this one way or the other? I've heard that ...

Thread: Nesoid?

Question Nesoid?

I'm dying to know if nesoid (or snesoid) works on the nexus one. Can anyone confirm this one way or the other? I've heard that some apps that use multitouch work fine (Dolphin browser), but haven't heard anything specific about these apps. Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I am curious if the Game Boy Color emulator works. I wouldn't mind playing some old school games to pass the time.

They both work, but no onscreen A or B buttons. The developer of the applications is aware of the Nexus One and is working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carloswithac View Post
    They both work, but no onscreen A or B buttons. The developer of the applications is aware of the Nexus One and is working on it.
    Cool, i would love to have the emulator as well.. Will there be pokemon games :D?

I have both and they work great! Especially Dolphin browser. I have played around with snesdroid a little bit and it is pretty cool. Will be even better when they upgrad the A and B button like previous post mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Carloswithac View Post
    Cool, i would love to have the emulator as well.. Will there be pokemon games :D?
    You purchase the emulators in the market and you can download any and all roms, including Pokemon, from internet websites.

Where can we get hold of NES emulators and is there any free one.

Quote Originally Posted by wamchu View Post
    Where can we get hold of NES emulators and is there any free one.
    Just type in "Nesoid" in the Android Market and download the light ones, which are free. You can not save your progress on the light version though. The pay ones are like two or three dollars and allow you to save. When you see the nesoid one you can click the developers name and see more apps from him like SNES, NES, Gamboy Advance, Gameboy Color, Sega Genesis and more.

Does anyone have any idea how the directional pad and buttons will be implemented on Nexus one?

Quote Originally Posted by StuMcBill View Post
    Does anyone have any idea how the directional pad and buttons will be implemented on Nexus one?
    they have had a touch pad for awhile now but you had to use hard buttons for a/b.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links