Gameboid

This is a discussion on Gameboid within the Nexus One Games forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by MLGameFreak2011 Besides. I'm absolutely sure the creator will release an update with A B buttons. hes probably just getting use to the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gameboid

Quote Originally Posted by MLGameFreak2011 View Post
    Besides. I'm absolutely sure the creator will release an update with A B buttons. hes probably just getting use to the new 2.1 android platform so it will work faster and better. lol I hope hes making a DS Emulator that would be sick cause if he did it right it could play all the different Gameboy console games, plus it could play the new DS titles. of course he would need to configure the ROMS to work without the bottom screen, the emulator with bottom screen would distort the images and probably not have good performance. unless he knew how to fit both screens?? lol i typed way too much =]
    I'm HOPINGGGGG the dev for Gameboid will hurry up and release the new emu with multi touch and onscreen buttons!

With the HORRENDOUS lack of games on android, GBA is the only thing I got left! I love the classics though!

DS on the phone seems theoretically possible.... if they were to put both screens stacked on portrait mode on the Nexus. But thats such a small space, the touch screen would have no way to register that sensitive I thinks.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Talking Actually

If you go to youtube you can see a video of an ipod touch running a ds emulator. it was called ds dould play i think. anyway it got removed from the apple store not that long ago due to copyright issues. but if you can get ds emulator running on the iphone or ipod touch you can definetly do it on the droid or most importantly the nexus seeing as they are way faster and just a graphicaly capable, plus they have a bigger screen. anyway i think we should get together an try to research the guy who made the ds emulator for the ipod and get him to make one for the android platform. What do you think, is it worth a try??

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    i wish they would make the L and R bumpers on the GBA emu

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    i wish they would make the L and R bumpers on the GBA emu
    Agreed!

I play my GBA emu all the time. But certain games that REQUIRE the L&R buttons, then they aren't playable.

I've been playing major ally the GBC emulator, because it works completely without any top buttons.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Been playing pkmn firered, no l and r requierd :P

Ok so I can't seem to get this app to work at all. I'm using froyo and i've downloaded the free GBA emulator. I googled the bios file that is needed (I think i've tried 3 different downloads to no avail) and I dropped it into my SD card into the GAMES folder I created for it. I turned off my USB connection and then loaded up the app. I specified the file by searching for it through the SD card. DONE.

Now here's where my situation comes in. NOTHING HAPPENS after that. It doesn't ask me to load a ROM or anything... it just leaves me at the settings screen.

Any help?

EDIT: I have no idea what I did but it's working now. Still not the way i've seen others make it work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links