Gameboid

This is a discussion on Gameboid within the Nexus One Games forums, part of the Nexus One category; I've had a lot of luck with the GBA Emulator, Gameboid. Played all they way through Minish Cap with no problems. I think the difference ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gameboid

Gameboid

I've had a lot of luck with the GBA Emulator, Gameboid. Played all they way through Minish Cap with no problems. I think the difference between the paid and free is the paid you can have multiple save slots. Now to conquer Golden Sun...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The GBA emulators don't work! Gameboid and the rest.

While they run and load the games perfectly, there ISN'T a onscreen A and B buttons.

The only buttons available on the phone to set as buttons are the VOLUME UP AND DOWN, and BACK and FIND keys.

Theoretically you can set the BACK and FIND keys to A & B, and the VOLUME slider to L & R. But its reallyyyyy uncomfortable for me.

I'm REALLY disappointed that the emulators don't work on the Nexus. The Emulators were my FAVORITE on the Ipod touch. I'm willing to pay for the full version of Gameboid, if he makes support for the Nexus!
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

so far, the battery barely lasts with just phone+text usage

can't imagine being able to use it much as a gaming platform

GBCoid works perfectly for me. I downloaded some good old Pokemon games to play when I'm bored. Ha ha!

so i have a question, ive downloaded pokemon emerald rom for GBCoid directly to my phone. do i need to unzip it to load it? i tried unzipping it through my phone but no cigar, would i need to unzip it on my PC first then transfer to my phone?

It needs to be unzipped in a folder on the SD card. You can make a separate folder, or just throw the rom file into the card and locate it with the player.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

I have just tried this, unzipped and got the .gba file and when I tried looking for it in the folder, it doesn't show up. I found the rom using the option in gbcoid

Thumbs up

GBCoid is NOT for GAMEBOY ADVANCE GAMES lol. Thats why it wont read the .GBA files. GBA meaning GAMEBOY ADVANCE!!!!!!!!

I think the A B set up is fine. its not THAT uncomfortable.

Besides. I'm absolutely sure the creator will release an update with A B buttons. hes probably just getting use to the new 2.1 android platform so it will work faster and better. lol I hope hes making a DS Emulator that would be sick cause if he did it right it could play all the different Gameboy console games, plus it could play the new DS titles. of course he would need to configure the ROMS to work without the bottom screen, the emulator with bottom screen would distort the images and probably not have good performance. unless he knew how to fit both screens?? lol i typed way too much =]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links