Parallel Kingdom - MMO for Android Phones

This is a discussion on Parallel Kingdom - MMO for Android Phones within the Nexus One Games forums, part of the Nexus One category; There is no way to know where somebody truly is in real life unless you are right next to them the first time you log ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Parallel Kingdom - MMO for Android Phones

There is no way to know where somebody truly is in real life unless you are right next to them the first time you log in. There is nothing to worry about.

Installed and played for a bit but nothing at all grabbed me or seemed interesting so I already uninstalled.

It was fun for a bit, but now I'm at an impasse because I don't feel like whoring myself out to get food and I can't level my character past where I'm at.

What bonus will that person get if i use there referral code

Bonus for Using Referral Codes

Right before the tutorial ends, USE this code and your player will have Battle Armor sponsored by Nike! Just kidding. Every referral code gives you the same thing. Please use mine anyway. Or, use one of these other guys above me.

New players ask alot of questions, so to cut down on the confusion, I figured I'd throw out answers.

Parallel Kingdom (PK) is a great little game app that uses your real world location to place you on a sandbox with other players. You don't have to have your gps on for it to work, but the gps is more accurate. You can turn it off most of the time to save battery life. Thank god.

Here are some hints to get you started:

1) Don't bother looking for a "better deal" with referral codes. They all give you the same amount in the beginning. Don't believe the scammers offering 10k+, it's not going to happen

2) You have food, gold, wood, and other items in PK. You get more food by trading it at Trading Places (TP) or by getting referrals in from new players, or by being a mentor and having your mentee in the game give you a good review. Soooo use SDMUB as your referral number

3) Why do you need these things? Food is needed to increase your level once you've earned enough experience points. So, it's pretty useful.

4) In the game, your phone will approximate your location in PK from your location in the real world... they're mapped into Google maps... giving you an idea of the size of this playing board.

5) Most everything you do in the game earns you money, experience, or items that you can use for other stuff - or trading. It's not polite to chop down your neighbors trees that he planted, and it's not polite to burn his flags... but proximity sometimes breeds contempt.

6) Movement - you'll noticed that you have a dotted circle around you. You can either move that circle by placing new flags, and then selecting them and "moving to that flag", or by moving in the real world, then selecting "relocate" from your menu. Alternatively, you can select your neighbor's flag and for a small fee, use his flag to move around.

7) To use flags (or move generally) you are going to need "roc" feathers. These you buy from trolls in the game. You can't buy them if you've attacked a troll within 12 hours. NOTE: you don't want to be left out in the middle of nowhere with no feathers to get you to the next place. NOTE ALSO: the only free way to get around is to "relocate" in the real world. Yeah, I know, depressing but true.

8) As you build up a little steam, a lot of people are carving out little public utility kingdoms, planting flags and claiming caves so that others will pay them. Not a bad way to make money. Not the only way tho.

9) Make contact with the people around you in real life. You'll figure out who they are from the flags surrounding you. Other players can be incredibly helpful in getting you to that next stage or helping you find a cavern or next or lair nearby.

Please use my code (removed by mod) if you decide to sign up. You will enter it just before you finish the tutorial... good luck!

lol! looking at the posts before me... I wish some of these 'social' games didn't require whoring just for survival...

installed it, tried it for a couple hours and saw through the concept.
    Problem is, to be able to REALLY DO something in terms of advancements, you need FOOD, and FOOD cost real-world money. Yes you can sell stuff you crafted/made/produced for Food, but 'somebody' had to dish out real world cash to get Food into the game-system's circulation.

In other words, somebody is paying real money, for you to be able to play
    As a newbie you're kinda screwed, unless you invest MAJORLY time into this (pretty much whoring your self out) and put some hard earned cash into it, to be able to advance to the point that you can craft the better items to sell them for Food; you're going nowhere and the game keeps eating money.

It reminds me of that one real-world cash MMO Entropia [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropia_Universe]Entropia Universe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame] - the Have's will have more in-game (since they can dole out the real-world $$$'s) and the real-world have-not's aren't going anywhere IMO

Otherwise, interesting Idea, but i dont like the way that you MUST invest real money for this game. It should've been set the way that if you really turn this game into a sweat-shop, that you can make Food on your own, unless you want to shortcut, then you initiate micro-payments to get Food for further advancements.

And with all the referrals to get some gold and food, kinda reminds me of a Ponzi/pyramid scheme.

my 2

Hello im a veteran at PK im level 30,i can give you some extra gold,and some armor etc,il also hunt with you and help u level, all you have to do is enter my code at the end of your tutorial.
    My refferal code is, knxau

Please use it,if you want alot of extra help.

None of these codes worked for me. But I got this one off another site that did: egfpe

Talking this guy got me 100000 food

[ame=http://youtu.be/4DCPu6o-Ra8]Hack parallel kingdom for food and gold - YouTube[/ame]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links