Gameboid

This is a discussion on Gameboid within the Nexus One Games forums, part of the Nexus One category; I tried the Nintendo one but had issues with running and jumping simultaneously; I could only do one at a time....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gameboid

I tried the Nintendo one but had issues with running and jumping simultaneously; I could only do one at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    I tried the Nintendo one but had issues with running and jumping simultaneously; I could only do one at a time.
    this is all fixed now, with the nexus one multi-touch update,, the guy who made ALL the video game emulators added on screen buttons (for ALL his emulators)

gameboy, nes, snes, genesis, and a few more,, search the market
    JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

Yeah just take a look around, you'll find one.

The only game I had freeze up was LoZ Minish Cap on the LAST dungeon

Quote Originally Posted by gregornz View Post
    Yeah, that's where I got ask mine from too, but the app wont load them...reinstalled a different version but that didn't help; do you need android specific ones?
    did you download the roms from your phone still in a zip? if so try downloading then from your pc, unzip them, and place the roms in your n1. seems to work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by manteka View Post
    Yeah, that's where I got ask mine from too, but the app wont load them...reinstalled a different version but that didn't help; do you need android specific ones?
    did you download the roms from your phone still in a zip? if so try downloading then from your pc, unzip them, and place the roms in your n1. seems to work for me.
    I'm sure this method will work. I'm just curious why my N1 won't correctly download zipped roms. I've tried a couple sites to no avail. I have Androzip installed and when I check the contents of each zip, they show up empty.
    I've used theoldcomputer and doperoms to try to get a simple rom of Super Mario Bro's 1 or FF1.

Quote Originally Posted by effenjee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manteka View Post
    I'm sure this method will work. I'm just curious why my N1 won't correctly download zipped roms. I've tried a couple sites to no avail. I have Androzip installed and when I check the contents of each zip, they show up empty.
    I've used theoldcomputer and doperoms to try to get a simple rom of Super Mario Bro's 1 or FF1.

Strange, I just unzip them with izarc and load them onto the phone when its plugged into my computer.

I know it'll work transferring from my pc. I'm just curious why I can't get a reliable downloaded zip directly to my N1. It worked fine on my G1.

Can anyone post a video on youtube of the gameplay of the emulators for gameboy advanced and if anyone has one of snes. Ive been lookign all over to see if the games are now playable with the new multitouch features

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links