Cross Platform Android Games?

This is a discussion on Cross Platform Android Games? within the Nexus One Games forums, part of the Nexus One category; How to force apps to move to the SD card on Froyo the green code blog check that guide out. you can force your apps ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cross Platform Android Games?

How to force apps to move to the SD card on Froyo the green code blog

check that guide out. you can force your apps to your SD and you do NOT need to be rooted. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Deekayx05 View Post
    How to force apps to move to the SD card on Froyo the green code blog

check that guide out. you can force your apps to your SD and you do NOT need to be rooted. Good luck.
    Wow that's awesome! I just did it on my phone and it worked like a champ! Thanks for that!

i got as far as step 5... have no idea what he's talking about after that... nothing installed... big FAIL!

5. After doing that, Windows will install 3 drivers. One might fail so you will have to install it manually. To do so, right-click on My Computer, select Properties and go to Device Manager. You will see the missing driver with the exclamation mark near it. Right click on it, select Update Driver, and browse for the Android SDK folder on the desktop. In that folder select the usb drivers folder and it will install it (all this is done in Windows 7; Vista might be the same).

Hi Ying,

I had the exact same problem but I can't remember quite how I solved it. I needed to download a new version of Java to install the SDK. I downloaded it from Download Free Java Software - Sun Microsystems

After that, I think I had to download the driver library seperately from the Android SDK site - USB Driver for Windows | Android Developers

Somehow I did get this all working and the SDK installed. I wish I could remember in the exact order.

i have the updated java thing... but still don't see the "drivers"... tried to find the link to download on the sdk site but all i got was a whole bunch of "Eclipse" stuff.... i have no idea what i'm doing...

Eclipse? That's weird...I thought I had pasted the wrong link in there!

I re-read the USB driver link...if you get the SDK installed, then you should be able to choose the driver package from the list of packages. Did you try re-installing the SDK since you have Java?

nope...nothing.. i give up...

Quote Originally Posted by ying View Post
    i got as far as step 5... have no idea what he's talking about after that... nothing installed... big FAIL!

5. After doing that, Windows will install 3 drivers. One might fail so you will have to install it manually. To do so, right-click on My Computer, select Properties and go to Device Manager. You will see the missing driver with the exclamation mark near it. Right click on it, select Update Driver, and browse for the Android SDK folder on the desktop. In that folder select the usb drivers folder and it will install it (all this is done in Windows 7; Vista might be the same).
    Well here's what i did.. before you even start to sync your phone. download the SDK program and make sure you update/install it fully it will take 15 minutes at least. read carefully when it says update and update ALL. If you don't update all you will not be able to see the USB folder that you need to select when it comes to step 5. Try it out.. in terms of java i don't think i needed to update it because the SDK does it for you also.

The guy who wrote the article solved it! I got my stupid papaya farm to save on my SD!
    Lorin Bute Sorry about that. The drivers get extracted if you install the sdk. Just run the installer and they will be there. Also, you might be able to find them as a separate download on the sdk webpage.
    Let me know how it goes. I can upload the drivers later if it doesn’t work.
    Sent from my Nexus One.
    Rate This

Awesome! I'm glad you were able to get it working Ying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links