Verizon Nexus One Video Leak

This is a discussion on Verizon Nexus One Video Leak within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by b00sted415 Wow someone with allot of time in their hands, did anyone notice the price $5000!! :rofl3:. Eventually the phone will be ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Verizon Nexus One Video Leak

Quote Originally Posted by b00sted415 View Post
    Wow someone with allot of time in their hands, did anyone notice the price $5000!! :rofl3:. Eventually the phone will be released.
    That was another one that another N1 user created to show that it could be faked within minutes. Yes, the $5000 was a nice touch. :rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by mightytalldude View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by b00sted415 View Post
    Wow someone with allot of time in their hands, did anyone notice the price $5000!! :rofl3:. Eventually the phone will be released.
    That was another one that another N1 user created to show that it could be faked within minutes. Yes, the $5000 was a nice touch. :rofl3:
    I was about to say you gotta do better then that if you're going to fool anyone on this site

I wonder if the Iphone will beat the N1 to verizon

Sssllllllooooowwwww!!!!!!

I just changed companies for a multitude of reasons, I'm thinking this might have been a mistake. Also I change from the iPhone to an Android phone?
    I think I goofed!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links