Verizon Nexus One Video Leak

This is a discussion on Verizon Nexus One Video Leak within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Verizon Nexus One rumors have surfaced yet again, this time caught on video. A Tipster submitted this video to Android Central. They claim it's most ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Verizon Nexus One Video Leak

dandroid

Verizon Nexus One Video Leak

Verizon Nexus One rumors have surfaced yet again, this time caught on video. A Tipster submitted this video to Android Central. They claim it's most likely fake as it would be a simple website to duplicate, but these days you just never know. The screen shots show the Verizon's Nexus One appears to be $199 with 2 year contract. Check out the video after the jump and let us know your thoughts?

Another tasty morsels for this Monday morning: Jkontherun says to expect the N1 in April with "something that the versions on other U.S. carriers lack." Flash 10.1? A better touchscreen? Trackball swapped out for the Desire's trackpad? Your guess is as good as ours.

Update: We've now had a couple people tell us the hold-up for the Verizon Nexus One has been because Skype wasn't playing nicely with Android 2.1. Plausible?
    [Source: AndroidCentral.com]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

dandroid
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHFIf-Uc64c]YouTube - Nexus One leak video - AndroidCentral.com[/ame]

looks pretty real to me. Im no expert in photoshop/video editing stuff though so i guess my word doesn't really count as much.

I hope it is true though that the delay is only due to Skype and that the something special for the verizon Nexus One is really something special.

Is the release date still on for the end of this week according to a post made on March 24th by Soft Sailor that their insider told them it would be released by the "end of next week" which comes out to be the end of this week since it was posted during CTIA. Soft Sailor also said their insider was very credible and never failed them yet so im hoping that their insider still doesn't fail again and that we get the phone by the end of this week.

Now this is rich with excitement lol too bad you cant believe much of these pre-April Fools posts...
    Regards,
    TechieNewsMongral

tinyurl.com/techienewsmongral

dandroid
    lol, I dunno.. This phone has to come out soon!! I check the google phone order page at least one a day.

Quote Originally Posted by techieNewsMongral View Post
    Now this is rich with excitement lol too bad you cant believe much of these pre-April Fools posts...

I think if that video was real the news feed at the lower left hand side of the google.com/phone front page would've said something along the lines of "Nexus One now compatible with the Verizon Network." I'm guessing it's fake.

Quote Originally Posted by teemosteinz View Post
    I think if that video was real the news feed at the lower left hand side of the google.com/phone front page would've said something along the lines of "Nexus One now compatible with the Verizon Network." I'm guessing it's fake.
    the news feed not being updated does not mean anything. the verizon option on the ORDER page being available by ACCIDENT is very plausible.

it's obvious google did not intend to make the verizon option available, so there was no reason to update the news feed because it was merely a slip-up on google's part. of course, it's most likely fake though, but my point is that the news feed not being updated shouldn't play a factor into whether it's real or not.

Quote Originally Posted by teemosteinz View Post
    Here's my thought. To put some validity to this screen shot video, if this is a future release web page still in production, all the buttons can be clicked for verification process, including the following page links (which doesn't highlight blue in this video), but it's not a live page, as you can verify because it's not there at google.com/phone, and the only way to view it as seen would be to have the access to this development page from someone at Google or whomever is working on this page, or it's a fake. Also, I'd expect to see an unlocked CDMA version listed under the $529 section which is missing. :nexusx:

Edit: Here's another screen shot. http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4232/91479250.jpg

Why would someone record it, though, they shouldn't know if it was a goof by google or not? Makes them seem more suspicious.

Wow someone with allot of time in their hands, did anyone notice the price $5000!! :rofl3:. Eventually the phone will be released.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links