Car Dock now available from Google!

This is a discussion on Car Dock now available from Google! within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Accessories $45.00Nexus One Desktop Dock The Nexus One Desktop Dock is an elegant place to charge your phone, on your desk or nightstand. Learn more. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car Dock now available from Google!

Car Dock now available from Google!

Accessories

• $45.00Nexus One Desktop Dock The Nexus One Desktop Dock is an elegant place to charge your phone, on your desk or nightstand.
      Learn more.
    • $25.00Nexus One Spare Battery Carry a fully charged battery and easily replace your Nexus One battery on the go.
      Learn more.
    • $55.00Nexus One Car Dock Charges your phone's battery, has built-in speaker and Bluetooth, and provides quick access to voice commands & Google Maps Navigation.
      Learn more.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

A bit pricey, but I sprung! Thanks WERA!

So in order to use the car dock or even the desktop dock you need to take the Nexus One out of its case. How many people carry their smartphones without a case these days? It's almost a standard now. Personally, I would prefer a generic dashboard holder that hold my Nexus One while it's in the case instead of having to remove it every time I want to dock it.

Nevertheless, they are all cool accessories

Will the first person to get it please comment on the quality of the speakers of the dock? I love my N1, but the sound quality, both calling and listening, leave a lot to be desired. I can't use the speakerphone on the car because the volume is so low that outside car noise drowns it out

I got the car dock at the same time as i got my nexus
    its pretty handy to charge it up whilst im driving as im pretty much on the road 24/7
    the only annoying thing is, it dosent like sticking to my window =[
    ive whacked the sticky plastic thing to my window to see if that makes a difference hopefully it will stay till the morning

i have yet to receive or make a phone call whilst driving, so im not entirely sure about the speakers sound quality (Although they do look up to the job)

a word of advice if any1 is planning on getting this. Stick it in the middle of the window rather than towards the driver side door, as my old phone almost went out the window (mid-cruise) because of my poor quality dock (damn nokia)

EDIT: If you use the plastic circle thing, it sticks waaaay better than it does on the normal window. Licking the rubber bit on the dock itself also makes it stick better =]

I got the desktop dock very nice gives me the weather when docked and phone is charged when i leave for work

anyone tell me where I can buy the car dock the cheapest

$55 + p&p from here
    ebay UK cheapest is 58 + 17 p&p

thats all i know of atm
    i would go directly from google if i were u
    its cheapest (from what i can see), its directly from google so u know its legit and they have a 1337 tracking system so u know exactly where it is

I've just put my order in for the car dock as the vodafone employees give more ooh's and aah's than a fireworks display when you ask them if they'll be stocking it... it works out about 55 or so, but depends on how much HMRC stick us for when it hits customs...

Can't wait for it to arrive though, it will top off the phone imo!

I have the car dock and it is amazing very clear both making and receiving calls with the built in speaker. It holds the phone very firm no bouncing around while driving and the voice options are very nice it is well worth the money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links