Android App Marketplace continues to grow

This is a discussion on Android App Marketplace continues to grow within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; The growth of the Android App Marketplace has been phenomenal. Perhaps the open-ness of Google is attracting people because they don't fear their app getting ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android App Marketplace continues to grow

Admin

Android App Marketplace continues to grow

The growth of the Android App Marketplace has been phenomenal. Perhaps the open-ness of Google is attracting people because they don't fear their app getting rejected. Whatever the reason, the number of the apps that are being introduced into the marketplace shows no signs of slowing down, and in fact is accelerating at an amazing pace.

In March alone, over 9000 apps were added. Lets hope that this growth continues and we find ourselves being flooded with a deluge of very useful and quality apps.

Source: Phonearena and Luckcharmz

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

This is great news. Thanks for posting!
    Bought the AT&T N1.

More ≠ better.

Better = better.

Hopefully with the growth of the android market we'll see better developers getting on board.

Quote Originally Posted by windmill360 View Post
    More ≠ better.

Better = better.

Hopefully with the growth of the android market we'll see better developers getting on board.
    thats true...

maybe there are alot more apps, but there are alot of "copies" that do the same.

they should start making NEW stuff and not the same unless the thing u are doing will be 100% better than the other one

I dont know what it is but I feel like Im missing something from my apps, coming from the iphone I had a lot of fun apps, I know the market place has a lot of apps but I feel like Im missing something and dont know what.
    Follow me on Twitter
    www.twitter.com/dchandler326

What a weird chart...the last bar on it should have been March. After April is over, people will be looking at it and wondering why the number of apps dropped so steeply in April and if the apparent downward trend is continuing.

cos they can update it??

Quote Originally Posted by ra990 View Post
    What a weird chart...the last bar on it should have been March. After April is over, people will be looking at it and wondering why the number of apps dropped so steeply in April and if the downward trend is continuing.
    April's bar chart, just show figures as of 'April 8, 2010'.

By April 30th, that will be reflected.

Quote Originally Posted by ra990 View Post
    What a weird chart...the last bar on it should have been March. After April is over, people will be looking at it and wondering why the number of apps dropped so steeply in April and if the downward trend is continuing.
    Wow..

Just

Wow! !!

lol - wow indeed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links