Official Dropbox has dropped

This is a discussion on Official Dropbox has dropped within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; What are the file limitations being referenced? As to the referal link... I understand the reason for the policy and have no complaint about it. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official Dropbox has dropped

mah
    What are the file limitations being referenced?

As to the referal link... I understand the reason for the policy and have no complaint about it. I learned of this tool from these forums (never heard of it before), and so when checking it out, naturally I used Sophia's link which gave me and her an extra 250M (assuming she isn't at the limit). I don't mind this and, in fact, am glad it happened: it's due to Sophia's post that I learned of the tool, and I also learned about how to get extra free space and I currently have 4GB available to my account!

Right now I believe Android Dropbox only allows certain files types (documents, pictures, text) upload instead of anything at all.

As for having to change my sig, no big deal, if them's the rules, them's the rules, lol. What hurt slightly is there doesn't seem any consistency in rules/enforcement of them amongst the mods, and I still see several referral links in signatures, yes, Dropbox as well, and I even saw one asking for a donation for "helpful posts".

But, I took it up with a global mod, and that's the way it is and will stay that way too, so I won't say no more about it, not worth the fuss and this forum is still one of the nicest I have visited. So I will take it warts and all, lol! :D
    My sigs keep getting

This app kinda sucks.

It only allows upload of certain files
    You cannot download files
    You cannot delete files

What the hell?

My FTP server comes for better use than this app.

Quote Originally Posted by intenz View Post
    This app kinda sucks.

It only allows upload of certain files
    You cannot download files
    You cannot delete files

What the hell?

My FTP server comes for better use than this app.
    Tigger posted a fix on the first page of this thread that allows you to use OI FileManager to upload any filetype to Dropbox.

But I agree with you, I still find the app very limited, considering it's the official one from Dropbox. Ideally I'd like to see 2-way syncing of files.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links