Sprint cancels Nexus One

This is a discussion on Sprint cancels Nexus One within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; If Sprint and Verizon don't want to subsidize the N1 so they can push their own phones that's fine... but blocking an unlocked compatible phone ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sprint cancels Nexus One

If Sprint and Verizon don't want to subsidize the N1 so they can push their own phones that's fine... but blocking an unlocked compatible phone from their network just to be dick's is a bunch of bullsh*t and shouldn't be tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    If Sprint and Verizon don't want to subsidize the N1 so they can push their own phones that's fine... but blocking an unlocked compatible phone from their network just to be dick's is a bunch of bullsh*t and shouldn't be tolerated.
    You would be amazed at what Verizon's and Sprint's customers tolerate! This is just a boxcar in a long train of things to them, but somehow they stay.

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    You would be amazed at what Verizon's and Sprint's customers tolerate! This is just a boxcar in a long train of things to them, but somehow they stay.
    lol, some dont, like me! I am even eating the ETF with sprint because they are being asshats and not acknowledging that their antics of changing contracts during the course of the contract and airless press releases constitutes horrible service that shouldn't be binding.

so yes, i now have an unlocked phone that I can use in europe and other places in the world. Most importantly though, I am now with the in-group of all that is core/stock android, and am certainly happy to finally be here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links