Android 2.2 Desktop on the Nexus One

This is a discussion on Android 2.2 Desktop on the Nexus One within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; does anyone know when its coming out??? i dont have patience.. i know i know.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Android 2.2 Desktop on the Nexus One

does anyone know when its coming out??? i dont have patience.. i know i know..

Quote Originally Posted by Whitestfilipina View Post
    does anyone know when its coming out??? i dont have patience.. i know i know..
    99.9% chances they will release it on May 19 at Google I/O Conference..

Quote Originally Posted by jameskevin View Post
    does anyone know :nexusx:when its coming out??? i dont have patience.. i know i know..
    I'd expect it to be announced and all the features listed at the I/O conference. Being released, it might be a later date, but I'm hoping for very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mightytalldude View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jameskevin View Post
    does anyone know :nexusx:when its coming out??? i dont have patience.. i know i know..
    I'd expect it to be announced and all the features listed at the I/O conference. Being released, it might be a later date, but I'm hoping for very soon.
    Aww, I thought it was on May 19th Darn it, I want it so bad..

everyone is just having a guesstimate,lets just wake up on thursday morning and have a nice wee update to install

I would be a very happy camper having a FroYo 2.2 OTA on May 19th. That would be awesome. I have a co-worker who just picked up an Incredible last week and was trying to rub my nose on how his was better and my phone is now obsolete. Besides my final argument of "Well let's call each other and then start surfing the web while on the call and see who's obsolete", I'd love to also say "Holy Sh*t 2.2 kicks ass. Did my 'obsolete' 2.2 Nexus One just make your brand new Incredible with 2.1 obsolete?" :nexusx:

I would be a very happy camper having a FroYo 2.2 OTA on May 19th. That would be awesome. I have a co-worker who just picked up an Incredible last week and was trying to rub my nose on how his was better and my phone is now obsolete. Besides my final argument of "Well let's call each other and then start surfing the web while on the call and see who's obsolete", I'd love to also say "Holy Sh*t 2.2 kicks ass. Did my 'obsolete' 2.2 Nexus One just make your brand new Incredible with 2.1 obsolete?" :nexusx:
    Haha well what can I say, 2.2 is 450% faster.. I'd like to see your co-worker's face when you tell him that...

I have a co-worker who just picked up an Incredible last week and was trying to rub my nose on how his was better and my phone is now obsolete.
    In what way does your co-worker think the incredible is better ? What does it have or do that the nexus one doesn't have or can't do?
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

Quote Originally Posted by dd4005 View Post
    I have a co-worker who just picked up an Incredible last week and was trying to rub my nose on how his was better and my phone is now obsolete.
    In what way does your co-worker think the incredible is better ? What does it have or do that the nexus one doesn't have or can't do?
    8mp camera vs. 5mp
    8gb Internal memory + micro sdhc vs. micro sdhc
    optical trackpad vs. trackball
    pocket safe vs. nothing safe
    Verizon vs. CRAP
    Incredible vs. Terrible
    Android+Sense vs. Android
    Able to See and Purchase in-store vs. Online Only
    Much More...

Quote Originally Posted by xsasha92x View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dd4005 View Post
    8mp camera vs. 5mp
    8gb Internal memory + micro sdhc vs. micro sdhc
    optical trackpad vs. trackball
    pocket safe vs. nothing safe
    Verizon vs. CRAP
    Incredible vs. Terrible
    Android+Sense vs. Android
    Able to See and Purchase in-store vs. Online Only
    Much More...
    pfffft! puh-lease.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads