DIY Android 2.2 Install Guide

This is a discussion on DIY Android 2.2 Install Guide within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by pancho anyone know how to change track ball colors yet? Yeah, I would like to know how to change it too. I ...

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: DIY Android 2.2 Install Guide

Quote Originally Posted by pancho View Post
    anyone know how to change track ball colors yet?
    Yeah, I would like to know how to change it too. I know it does have different colors because ChompSMS blinks a dark blue/purple for a missed text.

Updated mine just now =] Works great! N1 on Tmobile USA

While all you T-Mobile customer are gloating about your "unofficial update"...

Nexus One 2.2 update is “not the official Froyo release” | These are the Droids

...I thought you might like to see what plans Google has for the Nexus One, as far as future advertising goes (courtesy of The Onion)...

New Google Phone Service Whispers Targeted Ads Directly Into Users' Ears | The Onion - America's Finest News Source | Onion News Network

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyphoenix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pancho View Post
    anyone know how to change track ball colors yet?
    Yeah, I would like to know how to change it too. I know it does have different colors because ChompSMS blinks a dark blue/purple for a missed text.
    "Blink" on the market handles SMS (and MMS), Missed calls and battery pretty well

In addition, you could use "missed call" as well, this makes the phone flash when bluetooth is working.

Facebook flashes blue for notification (just saw it this morning)

So far i have found no way to change the colour for incoming call (blink has settings but don't work)

Quote Originally Posted by Tenacity View Post

...I thought you might like to see what plans Google has for the Nexus One, as far as future advertising goes (courtesy of The Onion)...

New Google Phone Service Whispers Targeted Ads Directly Into Users' Ears | The Onion - America's Finest News Source | Onion News Network
    This just means good news! =] More to come.

Hey guys/gals just updated my N1 and its working great, ive also installed flash which is a little jumpy on some vids but perfectly watchable it is only the beta so im not to concerned.

My N1 is an unlocked ERE27 on UK O2

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by leninglass View Post

If that Onion video is not a joke, I will be going back to Blackberry and looking for a good lawyer. Will sell the N1. Didn't they learn their lesson from their current lawsuit for knowingly collecting snippets of unencrypted wifi transmissions from neighborhoods they were driving thru to do street level gps nav info.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post

If that Onion video is not a joke, I will be going back to Blackberry and looking for a good lawyer. Will sell the N1. Didn't they learn their lesson from their current lawsuit for knowingly collecting snippets of unencrypted wifi transmissions from neighborhoods they were driving thru to do street level gps nav info.

Ken
    :rofl3:HaHa:rofl3:

The Onion is Always on that Bull Ish! No way that's real! Have you Read the Onion? They Make Stuff up All the Time! Its what they do. Check out the Onion Movie its ridiculous.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post

Ken
    :rofl3:HaHa:rofl3:

The Onion is Always on that Bull Ish! No way that's real! Have you Read the Onion? They Make Stuff up All the Time! Its what they do. Check out the Onion Movie its ridiculous.

I know it is not very reputable, but never read it or went to it's website. A few weeks post op from back surgery and my meds can have me buying in to anything. It seems absurd, but at 60, I don't doubt anything.

I love this phone

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Ken
    Haha.... hey man, it's a joke. Browse the site and you'll see.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links