[Video] Hands on - Seidio Innodock JR

This is a discussion on [Video] Hands on - Seidio Innodock JR within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'd be willing to bet that any case with a cutout for the microUSB port will work on this cradle....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Video] Hands on - Seidio Innodock JR

I'd be willing to bet that any case with a cutout for the microUSB port will work on this cradle.

thanks rin tin and Vera I think I will order it and see if it works with the Tough Case. seems like it will

thanks
    eric

has it got the same funcation as the normal google docks?? like able to listen to tunes etc??

Quote Originally Posted by sammoszeto View Post
    has it got the same funcation as the normal google docks?? like able to listen to tunes etc??

No, it does not. The Google dock allows Bluetooth connection for music play; none of the aftermarket docks I've seen do that.

Question

so frankly speaking it's better to go with the google dock?? i've been looking around they don't seem to be too many of them out there.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post

No, it does not. The Google dock allows Bluetooth connection for music play; none of the aftermarket docks I've seen do that.

Not in my opinion. I like to use a case....and not one that comes off in a second. Most definitely the OEM dock does not work with a case, However, the Seidio, so I hear on hear, and I called Tech at Seidio they said they "believe" it will fit as long as the case has a usb hole at the bottom

I use the tough case, my only fear is that it is too thick to get up in there

I am gonna order it and if it does not work, I will send back

so frankly speaking it's better to go with the google dock?? i've been looking around they don't seem to be too many of them out there.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post

Depends on whether Bluetooth streaming is important to you. To me, it's pretty useless, as I don't have anything for it to stream to in my home stereo systems. If I want to use it for music, I just plug in via the mini-jack output.

is there any other docking station that can dock the nexus 1 apart from google and/or seidio??

There are a few. Besides the Seidio, I have a Boxwave dock that will also charge my spare battery in a tray behind the phone as it charges too. Damn nice dock, but not particularly cheap. I had one like it for my old BlackJackII as well; really sold me on the idea.

I use the Seidio in my bedroom, and the Boxwave in my office.

http://www.boxwave.com/products/desk...radle_3770.htm

Wera

First, what did you mean, if you want to stream music, you just plug it in to the mini jack...what speakers do you use?

The Boxwave one is like the Google one--i.e. it will not work with a case, correct?

Lastly, can you verify what I saw elsewhere on the forum, what appears to be true to me, and what the Seidio Tech guy (Chang (sp?)) said regarding their Seidio dock, that if there is a usb hole in the bottom of the case, it should work with a case

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links