iWhat - 720p recording on the Nexus

This is a discussion on iWhat - 720p recording on the Nexus within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Today i stumbled across a NICE thread on the XDA, providing a hack for enabled 720p recording.... check this out Originally Posted by charansingh Finally ...

Thread: iWhat - 720p recording on the Nexus

Cool iWhat - 720p recording on the Nexus

Today i stumbled across a NICE thread on the XDA, providing a hack for enabled 720p recording.... check this out

Quote Originally Posted by charansingh
    Finally 720p encoding for nexus one

Thanks to
    Google, Cyanogen, maxisma, Wysie_Soh, barakinflorida and more for their support, teaching inspiration and work

Requirements- CM5.0.8test3
    Will make one for froyo when i get time. Sometime later tonigh
    U need the new froyo radio

Here u go

Flash as update.zip
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Froyo Test- MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone

#AndroidWinsAgain
    #iPhoneSUX

To come
    better fps
    better audio
    have to work on them yet

Video example from chordmasta: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnHw0...layer_embedded

If u want to donate u can send a donation at marksenk1@gmail.com . I cant accept donation from my country or i am too nooob to use paypal lol. Anyways Enjoy guys and report bugs
    Have Fun!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've seen this yesterday and its cool!
    Android wins again.

But it overwrites the desire cam and since I never really used the video camera its
    720p video < widescreen pictures
    for me

But now I ask myself why google can't add this -.-
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Just saw it today on engadget, epic win for the nexus.

Wow. Can anyone that has flashed this on to their phone tell me tell me the difference from the regular recording as in screen size or anything different at all? Also, the link is broken so is anyone can post up a video and link us that would be great.

I find it funny how on 'comments' in stories about the iPhone 4 (ofcourse they usually compare to Android) and all the people are like "Ya we got 720 native recording with 30fps, Android will get mid 20's at best"....
    Im like.... serious this is your biggest feature? do you serious record on your phone that much that you are able to tell the difference that much?
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

I'll wait a bit till its a bit more mature and well bundled with the whole froyo package (or other ROMs). You know our Nexus is still more awesome anyway

I like where dev's are going keep it up guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Lastexile View Post
    Wow. Can anyone that has flashed this on to their phone tell me tell me the difference from the regular recording as in screen size or anything different at all? Also, the link is broken so is anyone can post up a video and link us that would be great.

Hope this helps Lastexile! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj2u7VPh7PY]YouTube - 720p HD Video Recorded on the Google Nexus One[/ame]

A video shot in 720p on the Nexus One and a brief explanation!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastexile View Post

Hope this helps Lastexile! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj2u7VPh7PY]YouTube - 720p HD Video Recorded on the Google Nexus One[/ame]

A video shot in 720p on the Nexus One and a brief explanation!
    Thanks a lot! Woooo haha.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links