KT now carrying the Nexus One - with Froyo!

This is a discussion on KT now carrying the Nexus One - with Froyo! within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; It looks like KT (Korean Telecom) is late to the game with the Nexus One support, but they've gone and made it up by offering ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KT now carrying the Nexus One - with Froyo!

Admin

KT now carrying the Nexus One - with Froyo!

It looks like KT (Korean Telecom) is late to the game with the Nexus One support, but they've gone and made it up by offering it with the latest and greatest Android OS - Froyo.

Engadget has the full scoop on the release at the following URL: KT brings the Nexus One to South Korea, complete with Froyo -- Engadget

While the Nexus One may be a bit long in the tooth in Android-Phone-Years - it's hardware is still generally speaking unsurpassed. Here's to Google's great design and hardware specs in the Nexus One.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

its got great specs that aren't really surpassed unless you really like the big screen, but those are on networks the rest of world doesn't use!
    The N1 is sexy, up to date, is the only super phone of Android coming vanilla, and is more or less branded as 'Google's phone' so a trusted buy!

honestly if I was looking to buy a phone right now, it would be the N1 especially considering the current line up on GSM providers!
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

" ...June 21st launch.. " saw this from that article, can we imply that we can get the Froyo OTA before or around that day since KT is going to sell N1 loaded with Froyo by then?
    current: miui -1217
    previous: cm6.1.1

Thread title is a bit misleading since KT isn't selling the device yet.

This should tell everyone something, If a N1 is getting launched June 21st with FroYo then the rest of us should be getting the official update soon. Hopefully this is the case.

6 months old is long in the tooth? Maybe the G1 could sport that title but not my Nexy. I'd take this phone over all those other new ones. N1 is the King
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Well I am puzzled. I thought we would see the FROYO release today. The 21st is monday, surely these phones have shipped and there is no way they have 2.2 on them if everyone else doesn't have it. It has to boot on 2.1 probably and OTA 2.2, which could mean monday is the world wide launch?
    Google also said this will take a few weeks to roll out to everyone and a weekend start seems weird...
    Google is also speaking at the 23rd launch of Droid X which will feature a 2.2 preload on it. Wonder what the hold up is?
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

So glad I didn't wait for the OTA. People are going nuts over this
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

EPE54B = wait. So I wait. I'm good with that.

man thats some bs if we don't get it first. I mite as well get me an evo then

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links