It's OFFICIAL: FroYo Rolling out NOW

This is a discussion on It's OFFICIAL: FroYo Rolling out NOW within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; so what does checkin succes mean on the top bar after doing the checkin *#*#2432546#*#* never had that before when checking? Is that the up ...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: It's OFFICIAL: FroYo Rolling out NOW

so what does checkin succes mean on the top bar after doing the checkin *#*#2432546#*#* never had that before when checking? Is that the up date, if so it doesnt show any update?

Quote Originally Posted by CentralWARMK View Post
    so what does checkin succes mean on the top bar after doing the checkin *#*#2432546#*#* never had that before when checking? Is that the up date, if so it doesnt show any update?
    I believe it means that if you go into settings> about phone> check for updates, your Froyo
    should we waiting

THats what I thought, and tried it but nothing there. Just says update to date already Weird!!

If it helps, with the OTA update i went from ERD79 to FRF91

that *#*#2432546#*#* to me is a waste and doesn't work. If it did, everyone who used it should recieve the update... or at least start to download it. But... I have been using that for a while and nothing. Sure it says success... but everytime I check my phone updates status... nothing! It says I am up to date. I doubt Google even uses that server for the Froyo update. I really do hope I at least wake up to the update tomorrow morning. They said most people should recieve it by the weeks end... but of course I will probably be one of the last to get it because I want it so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by JBLmobileG1 View Post
    that *#*#2432546#*#* to me is a waste and doesn't work. If it did, everyone who used it should recieve the update... or at least start to download it. But... I have been using that for a while and nothing. Sure it says success... but everytime I check my phone updates status... nothing! It says I am up to date. I doubt Google even uses that server for the Froyo update. I really do hope I at least wake up to the update tomorrow morning. They said most people should recieve it by the weeks end... but of course I will probably be one of the last to get it because I want it so bad.
    Hey just hang in there, i did it tons of times and it WILL work sooner or later. I am currently running froyo because of that.
    :nexusx::nexusx:

Ok so the weird thing now is I did the check on my wifes nexus one, my old phone bought back in January, and guess what it worked. Downloading as we speak. My new nexus one less then a month old still wont download it.

Just got and installed froyo and I'm in the uk. I did a 'checkin' and then checked the system updates and it was downloading froyo.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Here is Sacramento, CA. Just downloaded and installed Froyo 2.2 on T-Mobile.

this "check in" thing doesn't seem to work at all..

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links