Google Nexus One Launches on Vodafone Australia

This is a discussion on Google Nexus One Launches on Vodafone Australia within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; The Nexus One continues it's expansion across the globe, and today we can add Australia to the list of countries. According to a report in ...

Thread: Google Nexus One Launches on Vodafone Australia

dandroid

Google Nexus One Launches on Vodafone Australia

The Nexus One continues it's expansion across the globe, and today we can add Australia to the list of countries. According to a report in the Sydney Morning Herald, Vodaphone has launched the Nexus One for Australia consumers.
    Google's much hyped Nexus One 'superphone' finally went on sale in Australia today with Vodafone Hutchison Australia snapping up the exclusive online rights to sell the handset.

Named after the Blade Runner film, the Nexus One will be available on a “first-come, first-served” exclusively through VHA's website for $0 on a $79 cap over 24 months.
    Source: http://www.smh.com.au

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Angry

Now Vodafone Australia is selling the Nexus One, how long before the Google Store will sell accessories to us?

It really pisses me off I can't buy a car dock from the store.

There are better Android phones available. The N1 only really has the advantage of faster updates.

Well it's my first Android phone and it beats the daylights out of the iPhone, so who can complain.

Nightdesk

Quote Originally Posted by Evman View Post
    There are better Android phones available. The N1 only really has the advantage of faster updates.
    The main advantage is the 'Google Experience'..the OS as Google intended, not Sense/proprietary overlays and carrier tweaks to the OS..indeed that facilitates the instant update the Nexus gets when the update is released, so it's not 'the only' advantage.

Thumbs up

Looks like there is still no way of purchasing a Car Dock for the Nexus One in Australia.

Vodafone Australia are only selling the phone from what I can see.

This is pathetic.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links