Froyo released to Vodafone users?

This is a discussion on Froyo released to Vodafone users? within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; According to new member guirufo13, Vodafone has released Froyo 2.2 on their network via OTA update today. Can any other user on Voda confirm this? ...

Thread: Froyo released to Vodafone users?

Froyo released to Vodafone users?

According to new member guirufo13, Vodafone has released Froyo 2.2 on their network via OTA update today.

Can any other user on Voda confirm this?

And thanks for the heads up, guifufo13

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I couldnt believe it this morning. Best thing thats happened to me in a long time.

I did the #*#*checkin*#*# or whatever the code was a couple of days ago and the this morning bingo!!!! Love the having the flashplayer.

I have had a BB Bold for the past couple of years and just cant get over how good android is.

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by guirufo13 View Post
    I couldnt believe it this morning. Best thing thats happened to me in a long time.

I did the #*#*checkin*#*# or whatever the code was a couple of days ago and the this morning bingo!!!! Love the having the flashplayer.

I have had a BB Bold for the past couple of years and just cant get over how good android is.
    Glad to see another satisfied customer

Yep, I downloaded the update OTA, works fine, looking forward to exploring the additional capabilities.

Vodafone Spain and got it yesterday. OTA Download after checkin process. It rocks!

Had mine for a few weeks now (UK - Vodafone). Tbh my N1 has become quite unstable since! Various browsers freeze (Skyfire, Dolphin HD etc), applications crash & the screens response has starting lagging. Tried all manner of things found on the web (clear apps caches, disabling refresh features, uninstalling & reinstalling), but still having problems.
    The only thing I haven't tried is a factory reset.
    I still think this is the best phone I've ever owned tho ;-)

Smile

Wooo mine is updating now :P lets see what vodafone have been up to. those naughty buggers. :D

froyo & voda

Thats correct!
    More than a week ago I forced my nexus to update (*#*#2432546#*#*) and received some minor updates for apps. Half an hour later I received a notification that Froyo was ready to install (about 50 Mb) and after allowing for the update my info said Android 2.2 build frf91 kernel 2.6.32.9-27227-g3c98b0d (Vodafone Netherlands)
    Only problem is that some menus are partly English nos in stead of Dutch: wo cares, tethering works simple and great!

wkr Jan

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links