Well, Nexus lovers...it's official.

This is a discussion on Well, Nexus lovers...it's official. within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; I plan to use my N1 for another year at least (no contract) until the OS updates outpace the hardware limitation. I HOPE there's on ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Well, Nexus lovers...it's official.

I plan to use my N1 for another year at least (no contract) until the OS updates outpace the hardware limitation. I HOPE there's on non-contract unit like N1 when that time approaches. [/QUOTE]
    Cheers alpha!
    I'll drink to that!
    But I feel our hardware will have a much longer timeline viz-a-viz android OS

As I've said before
    Keep The Faith Alive
    Trust in God & Google

Cheers!

what does that mean as far as a sequel?

does this mean that google /htc have something cookin in the oven as far as a follow up to our beloved N1? or is this farewell, on to other things, yet another phone left in the wake of the android monster? albeit a bad a** phone, but still, you get my point... oh yeah anyone else notice how the N1 screen still looks better than the new retina screen on iphone4? i got ip4 for my girlfriend and looking at the two side by side, i still think the N1 looks better both on photos and back-round graphics. then again, i am biased.

Dear d nizzle,

There will never be another Nexus One

The N1 played an extremely important role in Android development,
    it introduced the 1Ghz Processor , and showed Moto, Sony E, HTC, Samsung, Etc... the capabilities that the Android OS possessed.

Incidentally the N1 is still arguably MOST Sought After Android Phone by the Dev & Coder Communities

Here is a full explanation (from a simple user/consumer perspective)-

The Google Nexus One In Review – From Good times to Bad | Androidheadlines.com

Quote Originally Posted by d nizzle View Post
    does this mean that google /htc have something cookin in the oven as far as a follow up to our beloved N1? or is this farewell, on to other things, yet another phone left in the wake of the android monster? albeit a bad a** phone, but still, you get my point... oh yeah anyone else notice how the N1 screen still looks better than the new retina screen on iphone4? i got ip4 for my girlfriend and looking at the two side by side, i still think the N1 looks better both on photos and back-round graphics. then again, i am biased.

Sorry Wrong Thread Wera...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links