Nexus 2!?!

This is a discussion on Nexus 2!?! within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Gone LMAO already? SMH Google “Nexus Two” Hardware Issue Delays Launch ) Well, atleast there's won't being any "you're holding it wrong" ...

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus 2!?!

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post

Well, atleast there's won't being any "you're holding it wrong" statements as it gets fixed.

This may, however, delay the release GB which is unfortunate. But I'm glad I don't have that itch like I did for Froyo. I'm calm with waiting for GB. Maybe cause my itch is more towards the release of the Tablet that I want.

Grrrrr.
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post

Well, atleast there's won't being any "you're holding it wrong" statements as it gets fixed.

This may, however, delay the release GB which is unfortunate. But I'm glad I don't have that itch like I did for Froyo. I'm calm with waiting for GB. Maybe cause my itch is more towards the release of the Tablet that I want.

Grrrrr.
    I think ill be getting a tablet before another phone too. which one were you thinking of getting truth if you don't mind sharing. which manufacturer would be good?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    Anything with an i in the front of it from Apple is not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bud760 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post

Grrrrr.

I think ill be getting a tablet before another phone too. which one were you thinking of getting truth if you don't mind sharing. which manufacturer would be good?
    It's just hard to say cause the only two right now that are worth mentioning is the Archos 70 and ViewSonic G Pad 10inch.

I PLAN on getting the Elocity A7. But who knows what's else might be out that time. It's gonna get pretty crazy in the next 3-4 months with Google.

There's talk that Tegra 2 is not Flash compatible yet till Adobe/Nvidia designs the drives for it. One of the biggest issue with the ViewSonic because it runs on Tegra 2

The Archos 70 was SUPPOSE to ship with 2.2 but it appears it was only shipped 2.1. So either I won't win. Either get a tablet that doesn't have flash, or one that can't support it. Go figure.
    Androidfied.

Best Buy tips the 'Nexus S' on T-Mobile? Maybe, or maybe not | Android Central

And btw androidcentral is reporting that the phone will not be named "nexus" anything. It will be called samsung elite *pukes*

I was just about to post that but from phandroid instead of android central.

At this point I don't really care. This news hasn't even sparked my interest.
    Androidfied.

Yeah if this phone is not dual-core then I probably won't be getting it. I mean dual phones are coming in early 2011 (some sites are saying they will be announce at CES January 5). If google doesn't jump ahead first like they did with the N1 and release the first dual-core google experience phone then this phone will be a total failure in my eyes!!

Yeah if this phone is not dual-core then I probably won't be getting it. I mean dual phones are coming in early 2011 (some sites are saying they will be announce at CES January 5). If google doesn't jump ahead first like they did with the N1 and release the first dual-core google experience phone then this phone will be a total failure in my eyes!!
    Basically. But if it does have a 1.3 chip it might lure me to bite
    Androidfied.

As long as I get anything over 1GHz I am sold I might be soled if there are other awesome feature but more than 1GHz sucks me in. The only problem is I am a little short on cash to get it but that is what x-mas is for right.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links