Nexus 2!?!

This is a discussion on Nexus 2!?! within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; OMG this is so UGLY. I can't believe it. And the back is plastic not metal....

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus 2!?!

OMG this is so UGLY. I can't believe it. And the back is plastic not metal.

now they say is this one: Samsung GT-i9020 is the Leaked Google Nexus S?

Why do they do this? I mean, why don't they just come out and say they are building it? What's their loss?

Someone at gizmodo said they actually had a hands-on review. Hands on the Nexus Two by Samsung)

To me the phone from the pictures is an ugly phone.

More pictures coming up: This is the Nexus S -- Engadget

Ohh, and by the way, since I used to study Korean I kind of know what those letters written on stickers on the box sound like

The first sticker just confirms that the i9020 is the new Samsung phone. Please remember that Samsung is a Korean based company, so that's why it is written in Korean.

The second sticker, the word written there sounds like... tan ta taaaaan... NECCHEOS. So that would be probably translated as Nexus. Noticed the 2 at the end? So that reads Nexus 2.

There you have it. You wanted to know what is looked like? There... the Nexus 2.

Now can somebody please do some estimates on its size based on the pictures, please...

I am very disappoint.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    If only it was a world phone. If it directed only towards T Mobile, won't do me any good. Sometimes I really hate AT&T lack of Google.
    Androidfied.

Am I the only one who can`t seem to find a noise cancelling mic on this thing if there is no noise cancelling mic that is a huge turn off for me cause with my nexus one when I talk to someone they can`t tell I am in a room with a bunch of stuff going on or in the car with the engine running.

Unhappy

I see now trackball either that sucks I love the trackball notifications and text editing and I don`t think there is a trackpad either.

You know I was looking forward about this phone I thought that since it would be a Google phone they wouldn`t let Samsung ruin it with their crapy plastic and stuff. But the more I hear about this phone the more I start going, meh whatever, cause first I see no noise cancelling mic then realise no trackball what the only thing this phone is going to have over the nexus one is an s-amoled screen and a front facing camera. Now that I think about it I havenít heard much about the back camera did Samsung screw that up to, I mean seriously Google when the nexus one came out even people that arenít big fans of htc like even loved this phone but by the looks of it if you don`t like Samsung then by the looks of it you are pretty much not going to like this phone. So I don`t think my lack of cash will be a big deal for this phone cause I`m not sure I really want it. I will wait for a few reviews to start rolling out but I think this one is getting skipped. Although I might get it just because it will be a follow up of the nexus one but even that is not enough for me to buy a phone that looks like this.

Quote Originally Posted by alzakx View Post
    The second sticker, the word written there sounds like... tan ta taaaaan... NECCHEOS. So that would be probably translated as Nexus. Noticed the 2 at the end? So that reads Nexus 2.

it actually reads and is pronounced nexus, even in korean. or if you like, neck soh suh

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links