Nexus 2!?!

This is a discussion on Nexus 2!?! within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by koolbon How do you guys like the look of HTC incredible HD (Mecha?)? I would like something like that with 4" screen, ...

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Nexus 2!?!

Quote Originally Posted by koolbon View Post
    How do you guys like the look of HTC incredible HD (Mecha?)?
    I would like something like that with 4" screen, so the phone could be slightly smaller.
    It would be like what FC want on that phone (minus 12mp camera ). You do not want 12 MP camera on those small sensors unless they start using larger ones, which I highly doubt.
    Hmmm yea you might be right I played with the N8 yesterday and the pics (from looking at the phone) weren't that exceptional: its good, but not GREAT (maybe if I spent a bit more time with it, things would be different). It might look different on the computer though.

12MP cam for bragging rights But I'd be happy with a 8MP cam with good quality. The Nexus one camera at 5MP is actually quite good! some pics taken with my N1

At night, there isn't too much noise in black areas My old phone would just show noise. EVERYWHERE.

If you get touch focus working well, it can take some good close up pics:

With some tweaking and testing, you can use the slow shutter speeds in dark environments to your advantage:
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by alzakx View Post
    Ohh, and by the way, since I used to study Korean I kind of know what those letters written on stickers on the box sound like

The first sticker just confirms that the i9020 is the new Samsung phone. Please remember that Samsung is a Korean based company, so that's why it is written in Korean.

The second sticker, the word written there sounds like... tan ta taaaaan... NECCHEOS. So that would be probably translated as Nexus. Noticed the 2 at the end? So that reads Nexus 2.
    Time to hit those books again alzakx.

The first character is composed of a "neun" (an 'n' sound), an "ae" (sounds like the e in 'neck') and a "giyeok" (a hard 'k' sound).

The second character is composed of a "siot" (an 's' sound) followed by an "eo" (sounds like "uh")

The third character is composed of a "siot" (same 's' sound) followed by an "eu" (sounds like the 'i' in sir)

Hence phonetically it says " Naek-suh-soo"

Where did you get "cheos"?

Quote Originally Posted by iamhenry118 View Post
    Ohh, and by the way, since I used to study Korean I kind of know what those letters written on stickers on the box sound like

The first sticker just confirms that the i9020 is the new Samsung phone. Please remember that Samsung is a Korean based company, so that's why it is written in Korean.

The second sticker, the word written there sounds like... tan ta taaaaan... NECCHEOS. So that would be probably translated as Nexus. Noticed the 2 at the end? So that reads Nexus 2.

The first character is composed of a "neun" (an 'n' sound), an "ae" (sounds like the e in 'neck') and a "giyeok" (a hard 'k' sound).

The second character is composed of a "siot" (an 's' sound) followed by an "eo" (sounds like "uh")

The third character is composed of a "siot" (same 's' sound) followed by an "eu" (sounds like the 'i' in sir)

Crap! I'd better look them up and study again! It's been a while and I forgot half of what I learned!

Nvm not really news. Don't know how to delete...

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    Nvm not really news. Don't know how to delete...
    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...html#post81891

You can post the link on this topic. I actually was gonna do it for you, but you took down the link. But I had posted a related topic in the Nexus 2 thread.

Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by iamhenry118 View Post

yea, i wrote a similar response

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links