Nexus 2!?!

This is a discussion on Nexus 2!?! within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; To tell you the truth other than my N1, I have only owned one other HTC phone and it was running windows. I absolutely hated ...

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus 2!?!

To tell you the truth other than my N1, I have only owned one other HTC phone and it was running windows. I absolutely hated the phone and swore to myself that I would never buy another HTC phone.

When the N1 became available with android believe me I took a lot of time deciding whether or not to buy it just because it was built by HTC. Of course I am glad now that I did. In my opinion the N1 came out as good as it did only because of Google.

I have owned a couple of older models of Samsung (flip phones) and they did everything that I expected of them. Looking at the newer models of Samsung smartphones they seem plasticky and cheaper made than newer HTC built phones, again my opinion. But other than that I personally dont know why a Samsung would be a bad choice.

If Google does (and I dont think they will) team up with Samsung to make a N2, I firmly believe that Google will ensure that it will live up to Google standards based upon the N1. Yes it will probably take me a while to decide if its good or not but in the end I would most likely buy one just for the fact that Googles name is behind it. Google will not stand behind any manufacturer if they didnt think it would be made up to their standard.

That all being said I call BS that there will be another Nexus phone. I can hope though.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    To tell you the truth other than my N1, I have only owned one other HTC phone and it was running windows. I absolutely hated the phone and swore to myself that I would never buy another HTC phone.
    Shudder. Me too; The HTC Touch. Abysmal piece of garbage, but all my problems had to do with the OS and not the hardware, thank god.

I also agree with you on the front that Samsung's phone seem plasticky and cheap. All the ones I've handled have certainly felt that way, it's a definite turn-off.

HTCs seem to be more solidly built; you can really feel it when you hold them.

Check this out

[PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Check this out

You sure this is a trusted source or is it just going to finish as it is now a rumour?

Man I wonder if this phone will be in TMO...
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    I don't get what makes this a "Nexus 2" vs just another android phone release?

Did you read the OP?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Blah. Someone pointed out that the icons on the invitation are touchwiz icons. This could be another galaxy s phone announcement. :-(

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links