Android 2.3 OTA Heading to the Nexus One?

This is a discussion on Android 2.3 OTA Heading to the Nexus One? within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth Originally Posted by Dude Random21 How do you know he is not hitching a ride with Santa Clause? I kidnapped Rudolph. ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Android 2.3 OTA Heading to the Nexus One?

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    How do you know he is not hitching a ride with Santa Clause?
    I kidnapped Rudolph.
    LOL:rofl3:
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

I have conflicting emotions about gingerbread - a part of me is all "hooray! updates!" (and believe me, the rolling release Linux user in my loves updates).

But then there's the other part of me that realizes I'll have to give up my cyanogenmod and wipe all my stuff and all of that to get Gingerbread. It had better be worth it.

Suppose Gingerbread is released on 11th November...
    How long will it take for Canadians to get it?
    I had to wait ages for froyo, until i actually flashed it myself.

Don't wait for handouts. Be a go-getter and get it yourself.

How do you think I eat my pancakes and bacon every morning? Do I wait for someone to bring me maple syrup? No, I hop on my dog sled to where I've tapped my maple tree, and then I make snow angels in my toque as I wait for the maple sugar to drip out.

I hope this answered your question.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonwumon View Post
    Don't wait for handouts. Be a go-getter and get it yourself.

How do you think I eat my pancakes and bacon every morning? Do I wait for someone to bring me maple syrup? No, I hop on my dog sled to where I've tapped my maple tree, and then I make snow angels in my toque as I wait for the maple sugar to drip out.

I hope this answered your question.
    Haha... I thought you were just kind of a jerk making fun of him cause he's from canada... til I saw where you are from.

I live in Buffalo, NY, so I am used to Canada jokes hehe.
    Long live N1

waiting still.... *tap tap tap* It's a bit like watching paint dry. What are the changes Gingerbread will make to my Nexus One? There doesn't seem to be much reliable information on this. *tap tap tap*

Reliable not really but if you check out the gingerbread thread http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...s-related.html then you will find a couple but we can`t tell you if any of it is true or not. What I will tell you is that gingerbread is supposed to be an entire ui overhaul.

I wish Google would just issue a release date for Gingerbread!!

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    LOL man I feel sorry for anyone who is gonna get consumed in the Gingerbread hype. I just refuse to let myself get that worked again. There were nights with Froyo I stayed up till 1 in the morning checking my phone every time I woke and stuff. I just can't do that again.
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    LOL man I feel sorry for anyone who is gonna get consumed in the Gingerbread hype. I just refuse to let myself get that worked again. There were nights with Froyo I stayed up till 1 in the morning checking my phone every time I woke and stuff. I just can't do that again.
    I did that with cupcake. Horrible
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links