Android 2.3 OTA Heading to the Nexus One?

This is a discussion on Android 2.3 OTA Heading to the Nexus One? within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Just got the FRG83D update last night here in Vegas (stock N1 at&t). 2 parts.. 1 was to get the phone ready and 2nd was ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Android 2.3 OTA Heading to the Nexus One?

Just got the FRG83D update last night here in Vegas (stock N1 at&t). 2 parts.. 1 was to get the phone ready and 2nd was a very small update (restarted phone etc etc with the little android installing something). Was excited but then notice that it was still 2.2.1.

Oh well when 2.3 or whatever comes out it will.

Google maps has been horrible for me after this update... same thing happened after Froyo, but it got better after a week or two - this time it hasnt.

I cant say for sure the maps problem is directly related - but it's an awfully strange coincidence if it's not related.

My partner got a system update but we are not certain what update it was. She tried to set up but it would not. Its possible it was 2.3 because her mobile cell phone is centered. It took her to the show with the android managing system managing system within of a pie with an exclamation stage on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ealham559 View Post
    My partner got a system update but we are not certain what update it was. She tried to set up but it would not. Its possible it was 2.3 because her mobile cell phone is centered. It took her to the show with the android managing system managing system within of a pie with an exclamation stage on it.
    Research how to manually do updates on your phone. It maybe that the automatic update is turned off and you may have to turn it back on. It may also help to turn on wifi if phone signal is weak.
    FYI you are posting in posts that are over a 1.5 years old and Nexus One is not getting any other updates other than GB 2.3.6 which was over year and a half ago.
    Nexus One- 2.3.6 GingerBread GRK39F- w/ Lexar 32gb CL.10

Exclamation

Do you really want everyone to know your phone number?

That field is meant for the name of your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Do you really want everyone to know your phone number?

That field is meant for the name of your phone.
    Fixerated.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links