Nexus S without SD Card Slot.. WHAT??

This is a discussion on Nexus S without SD Card Slot.. WHAT?? within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ok so what is you point? Cause you're saying people will miss the SD card because they can't use the option in your link, but ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nexus S without SD Card Slot.. WHAT??

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Ok so what is you point? Cause you're saying people will miss the SD card because they can't use the option in your link, but why would a person need to care if the technology is already embedded in the phone already? I don't see what people in the US has to do with your link.
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    Ok so what is you point? Cause you're saying people will miss the SD card because they can't use the option in your link, but why would a person need to care if the technology is already embedded in the phone already? I don't see what people in the US has to do with your link.

I'm saying that people in the US are about thinks they are already familiar with.
    SDCards. Not just for purchasing but storage. I'm not betting that NFC will take off with the US market. it's possible but not a given.

I was excited; now I am disappointed. NoSd card makes it like an IPhone! Fou! The value of Nexus One just went up!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oceancb View Post
    The value of Nexus One just went up!!!!!!!!!!!
    You got that right people that like iphones are going to go for this phone more and people that like android will love the nexus one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    I think it is a good Idea!! I noticed on my nexus one that apps run slower when I move them to the sd card, and 16gb should be enough. And also I notice that some sd run slow and are buggy especially in the gallery app..

Oh and I am still buying!!!

Get a class 6 or 10 card...all these smart-phones come with class 2 cards,which is a waste really on a fast phone.

On topic somewhat...what was google thinking...samsung ????

:rofl3:

<------------- Hugs his nexus one ....

Even the Samsung Vibrant has 16gb internal storage AND an SDcard option! They probably just got lazy and decided not to include one. I mean I even have a 16gb SDCard on my Nexus One...

Krew I think you are forgetting one very important thing the nexus one has an NFC chip and ffc over the Galaxy S phone so that takes up more room in the phone so I think they just ran out of room an had to cut something which ended up being the SD card slot. Now don't get me wrong I'm not happy about it either but in a phone you have limited space so you got to live with what you get.

Deal breaker. Thanks for the heads up. I'd have bought it assuming it was there.
    Nexus One :nexusx: FINALY rooted without ending up like this

Got CM7 installed too!

Good Idea

Quote Originally Posted by dandroid View Post

So as we were going over the spec sheet this morning of the Nexus S, a couple of things stood out. The lack of HSPA+ support, no dual-core processor, HDMI, and 8MP camera. However, most of those features are probably more "wants" then actual needs in a smart phone. Now one of the most disappointing hardware features that Android Police was quick to point out was the absence SD Card slot. Let us know your thoughts, would this keep you from purchasing the Nexus S?

Source: Android Police
    It will only help quick processing, stop piracy and have compabnies develop more stable and light games/softwares for android phones which currently is not the case. You can get indepth reviews on testfreaks.
    My two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexgen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dandroid View Post

So as we were going over the spec sheet this morning of the Nexus S, a couple of things stood out. The lack of HSPA+ support, no dual-core processor, HDMI, and 8MP camera. However, most of those features are probably more "wants" then actual needs in a smart phone. Now one of the most disappointing hardware features that Android Police was quick to point out was the absence SD Card slot. Let us know your thoughts, would this keep you from purchasing the Nexus S?

Source: Android Police
    It will only help quick processing, stop piracy and have compabnies develop more stable and light games/softwares for android phones which currently is not the case. You can get indepth reviews on testfreaks.
    My two cents.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links