Nexus S without SD Card Slot.. WHAT??

This is a discussion on Nexus S without SD Card Slot.. WHAT?? within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Not a deal breaker for me, but then 16Gb is enough for my needs so I kind of view this as an advantage - not ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nexus S without SD Card Slot.. WHAT??

Not a deal breaker for me, but then 16Gb is enough for my needs so I kind of view this as an advantage - not having to buy a 16Gb card that is

I thought it would be a problem too but then I didn't have a slot in my N97 either. However I never got close to using 5Gb of the 32Gb that had (even with 3 days of music on board). That was after nearly a year of use. I think I'll be OK with 16 on the Nexus S.

Greggatshack Tapatalking from Nexus S

i would have preferred sd slot over internal. if the phone goes in the water, so does your data, and all will be lost. <--- from my own experience. lol

sd cards can withstand water. so hopefully the next google phone will have sd slot!!

There is that aspect of course, but my critical data is in the "cloud", while my music and other data also resides on my PC. So a phone going in the water would make me sad - but not suicidal.

Greggatshack Tapatalking from Nexus S

It's no big deal for me. I have the Nexus S from Sprint and it works great. I don't know how long it will take to fill 16gb but I doubt I will even come close. You might be different. The good news is in a couple of years I'll switch the phone out and get another one, and I'm betting the next one will have more storage or a card or whatever. It all works for me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links