Win a Free Nexus S from Google...

This is a discussion on Win a Free Nexus S from Google... within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; How does a FREE Google Nexus S sound? Google has just announced a new contest to giving away brand new Nexus S phones to daily ...

Thread: Win a Free Nexus S from Google...

dandroid

Win a Free Nexus S from Google...

How does a FREE Google Nexus S sound? Google has just announced a new contest to giving away brand new Nexus S phones to daily winners. In order to win, you'll need to put your brain to work by solving puzzles posted on the Nexus S twitter account at Twitter

The Nexus S Challenge (the “Contest”) is a skill contest where participants must submit via Twitter solutions to puzzles, photo challenges and essay questions (“Solutions”) to win prizes. The Solutions will be evaluated by judges, who will choose the daily winning entries in accordance with these Official Rules. The prize(s) will be awarded to participant(s) whose Solution is evaluated as having the highest score in the judging criteria. See below for the complete details.
    Be sure to let us know if you win!
    For more details visit: Nexus S

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Awesome I wouldn`t buy a nexus S but wining one is fine by me just one problem I don`t have a twitter account and don`t want one

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Awesome I wouldn`t buy a nexus S but wining one is fine by me just one problem I don`t have a twitter account and don`t want one
    +1 on being cool to win a nexus s but not having twitter

Well besides I went through the rules and saw that you had to live in the US so even if I did have twitter it wouldn`t matter.

I have a twitter account I use to follow Denver Broncos, and android stuff, but posted my first tweet ever for this contest.
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

Hell I can afford a Hyundai .... who would want one free from google, if we were talking GMC or even a Prius I would have taken a shot

But Hey! If you can't get an N1 then Google has left you with little choice for a pure android experience ... my sympathies to late entrants

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links