Nexus One getting OTA Gingerbread update in the next week

This is a discussion on Nexus One getting OTA Gingerbread update in the next week within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Pffft... they wanna make us wait blindly and speechless lol *Posted from my sweet rooted Nexus One...

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One getting OTA Gingerbread update in the next week

Pffft... they wanna make us wait blindly and speechless lol

*Posted from my sweet rooted Nexus One

Ill beleive it when my ota icon winks at me

*Posted from my sweet rooted Nexus One

Chuckles...... kids still whining about cookies..... didn't dad just throw us a crumb with the tripple deuce OTA...... I say let the new baby deal with the growing pains! I'll get my bread when its fully baked and proven.....
    Still aint going to make me LOVE my #1 Nex'y any Less or more in the long run. Beside KInda getting used to being outside.... :P The wait only seems to have driven the ROOT groups to improve their offerings ....
    which is good for Android and Open platforms.... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRon View Post
    Chuckles...... kids still whining about cookies..... didn't dad just throw us a crumb with the tripple deuce OTA...... I say let the new baby deal with the growing pains! I'll get my bread when its fully baked and proven.....
    Still aint going to make me LOVE my #1 Nex'y any Less or more in the long run. Beside KInda getting used to being outside.... :P The wait only seems to have driven the ROOT groups to improve their offerings more....
    which is good for Android and Open Phones.... :-)
    2.2.2 did nothing for N1. They promised 2.3 back at the end of November. Nothing changes when there are vocal people making excuses for a company abadoning its promises to it's paying customers. Things change when people speak against what is happening with one voice.

To me, GB or not, i will enjoy my N1 for a little while longer but maybe longer lol

*Posted from my sweet rooted Nexus One via hitn'yak

Quote Originally Posted by Rome View Post
    2.2.2 did nothing for N1. They promised 2.3 back at the end of November. Nothing changes when there are vocal people making excuses for a company abadoning its promises to it's paying customers. Things change when people speak against what is happening with one voice.
    Or not....do you really want GB so badly, right now, if it turned out to be a buggy mess? Or even if it has only one, serious, flaw! Sorry, but I trust Google to know when their brainchild is actually READY to be released into the wild; rather than standing in my living room and DEMANDING that they release it now!

More than that, I refuse--yes, consciously REFUSE--to imagine some giant, galactic conspiracy, designed to keep this wonderful confection from reaching us. To me, this kind of 'imagination' just indicates that the thinker has way too much time on their hands to be--I don't know---PRODUCTIVE? :rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome View Post
    Or not....do you really want GB so badly, right now, if it turned out to be a buggy mess? Or even if it has only one, serious, flaw! Sorry, but I trust Google to know when their brainchild is actually READY to be released into the wild; rather than standing in my living room and DEMANDING that they release it now!

More than that, I refuse--yes, consciously REFUSE--to imagine some giant, galactic conspiracy, designed to keep this wonderful confection from reaching us. To me, this kind of 'imagination' just indicates that the thinker has way too much time on their hands to be--I don't know---PRODUCTIVE? :rofl3:

M E O W !!!!!!! :rofl3:

Well, I just can't wrap my head around the idea that people can 'decide' that they have a 'right' to an update that the owners/writers of the update haven't seen fit to release...yes, we have Nexii, and yes, we are/should be first in line for updates. That said, we are still not entitled to anything that Google isn't ready to release...simple really. To me, anyway...

Edit: For that matter, I don't even feel that we, as users/buyers, are 'entitled' to so much as an explanation of why the update isn't released yet! There may be other factors at work where skinned versions of Android are concerned; or with Samsung perhaps. But in our case, it's all about Google and nobody besides Google, and they have the right to do whatever they see fit. It's their OS, and in the case of the N1, it's their device!

Quote Originally Posted by iPeck View Post
    To me, GB or not, i will enjoy my N1 for a little while longer but maybe longer lol

*Posted from my sweet rooted Nexus One via hitn'yak
    +1 - I agree - I'll enjoy my N1 longer. My boss just bought a My Touch 4G (for the WiFi calling feature) & though I don't believe this 4G stuff is out there if full force yet, I actually did contemplate purchasing one and giving my daughter my N1...for about a minute. I haven't even owned my N1 for a full year yet.

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Mmm havent been here in a while. Same old same old.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links