Nexus One getting OTA Gingerbread update in the next week

This is a discussion on Nexus One getting OTA Gingerbread update in the next week within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Awesome, let's hope it happens....

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One getting OTA Gingerbread update in the next week

Awesome, let's hope it happens.

I used CM7 RC1 for like literally 3hours and then I uninstalled it. I like the new look of it but the menu look like it's not properly arranged. I want to try the MIUI mod has anyone tried it. If so could you please tell me if I should go for it or should I go back to the CM7 RC1.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

From Twitter

From @googlenexus:
    "Gingerbread (Android 2.3.3) update now rolling out to Nexus S and Nexus One. Be patient, may take a few weeks for OTA to complete."

Finally! Maybe?

I've done a few check ins but nothing yet. Does anyone have this yet? I don't particularly like the "may take a few weeks" bit!

I was gonna say the same :P

*Posted from my sweet rooted Nexus One via hitn'yak

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidMad View Post
    I've done a few check ins but nothing yet. Does anyone have this yet? I don't particularly like the "may take a few weeks" bit!
    Thats always the issue im afraid, the 2.2 update took almost a month to hit the uk [O2] but i manually installed it, so once it starts rolling out, we can just manually patch up

I have bought my Nexus One from Italy, currently from a Vodafone store, but it is not branded by Vodafone (it works with any other Sim card). I actually unpacked my phone in Egypt for the first time and now I'm using a Vodafone Egypt sim card. I remember that since the first boot the phone prompted for the 2.2 OTA and I update it. Some weeks ago it also prompted for the 2.2.1 update and I updated it as well. Now my question is, since today they announced they're rolling out the 2.3.3 update for Nexus One, but I didn't receive any 2.2.2 update yet. Will it skip 2.2.2 and jump directly to 2.3.3? Does my carrier have anything to do with the OTA?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by omarfouad View Post
    I have bought my Nexus One from Italy, currently from a Vodafone store, but it is not branded by Vodafone (it works with any other Sim card). I actually unpacked my phone in Egypt for the first time and now I'm using a Vodafone Egypt sim card. I remember that since the first boot the phone prompted for the 2.2 OTA and I update it. Some weeks ago it also prompted for the 2.2.1 update and I updated it as well. Now my question is, since today they announced they're rolling out the 2.3.3 update for Nexus One, but I didn't receive any 2.2.2 update yet. Will it skip 2.2.2 and jump directly to 2.3.3? Does my carrier have anything to do with the OTA?

Thanks in advance!
    Where did you heard about this 2.3.3 update. As of now I have not seen any information on this. I don't mean to be rude but I want to believe what you said and want it to be true :D

Quote Originally Posted by omarfouad View Post
    YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE GINGERBREAD IS HERE :D

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links