Nexus One getting OTA Gingerbread update in the next week

This is a discussion on Nexus One getting OTA Gingerbread update in the next week within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; CM7 has a screen on animation that is the same as the screen off one but reversed. Its Dope. Can't wait to see more of ...

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One getting OTA Gingerbread update in the next week

CM7 has a screen on animation that is the same as the screen off one but reversed. Its Dope. Can't wait to see more of them!
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Does your Stock GB setup have a Screen On animation?
    Nope, no screen on animation.
    yerp

GB is quite a bit faster, and the keyboard works so much better, sticking to the stock one now

Quote Originally Posted by pwoz View Post
    Ok it's installing now so keeping my fingers crossed.. came across this msg on phandroid and it worked:

For the bootloader assert failed issue i had to first download and apply this update to my stock Nexus One running 2.2.2:
    http://android.clients.google.com/pa...-0.35.0017.zip
    That updates the hboot from 0.33blah to what is required for Gingerbread apparently. Follow the same steps with this file as above, then repeat with the new Gingerbread update once thatís done.

If you get my error, apply that patch 1st and then today's 2.3.3.
    This fixed my problem, thanks!

Just updated my ATT version that was using FRG83G without having to update the bootloader. I used download link and instructions found here:
    Google Releases Android 2.3.3 Update .ZIP For Nexus One And Nexus S

Same here with videotron's N1

*Posted from my sweet Nexus One via hit'n'yak

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    GB is quite a bit faster, and the keyboard works so much better, sticking to the stock one now
    So true! Used Swype on Froyo, but now that the new one is here, I actually find it equal if not better!

There is something wrong with the power control widget it doesn't work properly sometimes I experienced the same problem in froyo 2.2.2 and the same in the new gingerbread 2.3.3 I thought that they might have fixed the issue in this update but they didn't. Secondly sometimes the screen flickers when I return to the home screen using the back button not the home button this has happened at least twice since this gingerbread update this problem didn't existed before in the froyo.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fahdbhatti View Post
    There is something wrong with the power control widget it doesn't work properly sometimes I experienced the same problem in froyo 2.2.2 and the same in the new gingerbread 2.3.3 I thought that they might have fixed the issue in this update but they didn't. Secondly sometimes the screen flickers when I return to the home screen using the back button not the home button this has happened at least twice since this gingerbread update this problem didn't existed before in the froyo.

What is happening with your power control widget that you think something is wrong?

What is happening with your power control widget that you think something is wrong?
    Sometimes when I turn my GPS on/off from the widget the action isn't executed actually it shows that the GPS is on/off but actually its on when I check it in the settings menu under the location & security tab, and the same goes for wifi sometimes. As for the other options I don't use them that much so I have no idea if its the same with them or not.

Sometimes when I turn my GPS on/off from the widget the action isn't executed actually it shows that the GPS is on/off but actually its on when I check it in the settings menu under the location & security tab, and the same goes for wifi sometimes. As for the other options I don't use them that much so I have no idea if its the same with them or not.

Thanks, I had never noticed that on my Nexus One (never checked in the settings section though to confirm they were indeed off).

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links