Nexus One getting OTA Gingerbread update in the next week

This is a discussion on Nexus One getting OTA Gingerbread update in the next week within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; I googled for update news on Sunday and all I found were old hits with dates of November. So, no news that I found....

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One getting OTA Gingerbread update in the next week

I googled for update news on Sunday and all I found were old hits with dates of November. So, no news that I found.

Seriously I don't think we will see an update till after ces at least so I wouldn't hold my breath, I would root but that is just me

I think theres no reason to look for news on the web. follow the official twitter feed and keep an eye for news on the main page of the forum. that s all we can do for now

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    I googled for update news on Sunday and all I found were old hits with dates of November. So, no news that I found.

So frustrating... I thought it was "coming in the next few weeks" on 12/10/10.

Its been more than a few weeks. Not updating the real Nexus is just a crappy ploy to keep Nexus S the only 2.3 device to try and keep selling them.

So annoying.

its a business dude, they gotta eat too. why put it out if they are gonna give it everyone right away, there would be no draw to get us to upgrade to the nS, or what have ya.

Maybe the Nexus One will skip 2.3 and go straight to 2.4, that's why it is taking so long!!

Android 2.4 Gingerbread breaks loose on a prototype Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc? -- Engadget

That would be awesome but as i'm feeling left out as the days goes by i'm getting suspiscious about all these rumors and maybes...

sent from my Nexus One via Tapatalk (probably in my bus)

The rumors and maybes are beginning to get to me a bit as well...since all we KNOW is that we haven't gotten GB yet. ANYTHING ELSE is just guesswork, complaining and speculation backed up by nothing. For the life of me, I can't understand why we can't just deal with what we know: we don't have it yet. Period.

I felt boring on Nexus one without update now Putting too much hope is not a good thing.

Please join Dropbox here: Register :nexusx:

I'm more excited for CM7 nightlies due next few days, not weeks. All the goodness of Gingerbread with the extras of CyanogenMod. :nexusx:

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links