Nexus One getting OTA Gingerbread update in the next week

This is a discussion on Nexus One getting OTA Gingerbread update in the next week within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am running micromods gingerbread now, and it is really stable, no force closes, there are some nice tweaks and effects. What I do is ...

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One getting OTA Gingerbread update in the next week

I am running micromods gingerbread now, and it is really stable, no force closes, there are some nice tweaks and effects.

What I do is keep three roms up to date on my phone, and swap between them via rom manager when I get bored. The three roms (which I think are the best at the moment, for various reasons) are:

Micro mods gingerbread (feels right on the N1, nice and clean)

Micro mods super hybrid desire rom (awesome widgets and 720p video recording)

Miui 12.24 (completely different from other roms, nice look and fast).

Well that's my two pennies (or ten cents) worth :-)

I have no space for apps on my n1. Is squeezing 3 roms on it practical?

I think you're confusing the different storage spaces on the N1

When you backup a rom, either through rom manager or just a nandroid backup, it writes the backup files onto your sd card. So I have three different backups of roms on my sd card which takes up about a gigabyte of room.

Using rom manager, you can switch between these backups easily. The internal storage size isn't really affected (some roms use slightly more or less internal capacity)

Quote Originally Posted by Floogle View Post
    I am running micromods gingerbread now, and it is really stable, no force closes, there are some nice tweaks and effects.

What I do is keep three roms up to date on my phone, and swap between them via rom manager when I get bored. The three roms (which I think are the best at the moment, for various reasons) are:

Which recovery are you using to flash between these roms?

Quote Originally Posted by atamkaan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Floogle View Post

Which recovery are you using to flash between these roms?
    Well since he said he was using ROM manager I will take a guess and say clockwork mod because Amon RA doesn't work with ROM manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post

Well since he said he was using ROM manager I will take a guess and say clockwork mod because Amon RA doesn't work with ROM manager.
    I see. You are right. I overlooked it.

Gingerbread Update for my Nexus One

Hi,
    When will Android Gingerbread be sent via OTA to Nexus One user, since before X.mas NV been informed wld be sent within this week? When I could expect to rcvd this updated >

Henky C.Wijaya

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post

If you've been waiting to find out official world on when the Nexus One will get the Gingerbread OTA update then wait no longer. The official googlenexus Twitter account has posted word that you should receive the update within the next week.

In the mean time you can discuss all things Gingerbread related for the Nexus One and Nexus S here: http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...s-related.html

You can check out the tweet here: Twitter

We don't know, Henky. But this will be the place to find out!

If you want gingerbread just flash it that is what I will be doing soon but I love cyanogen to much so it's hard to change:D

atamkaan, sorry for the late reply, work has been busy.

Yes, duderandom is right, I'm using clockwork mod recovery, in order to use rom manager.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links