Nexus One getting OTA Gingerbread update in the next week

This is a discussion on Nexus One getting OTA Gingerbread update in the next week within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Dude Random21 I wouldn't hold my breath for a while because they probably won't release it to anyone for a while and ...

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 187

Thread: Nexus One getting OTA Gingerbread update in the next week

  1. #71
    Administrator WERA689's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Metro Atlanta
    Posts
    2,418
    Thanked
    55 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath for a while because they probably won't release it to anyone for a while and well maybe they will just skip over gingerbread and go straight to honeycomb.
    Where in the world does that theory come from?:confused:

  2. #72
    Senior Member N1David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath for a while because they probably won't release it to anyone for a while and well maybe they will just skip over gingerbread and go straight to honeycomb.
    I know, this latest release has made my Nexus One great, I just realized the other day that I had ran it straight for 172 hours without doing a power cycle. I remember the days of powering off and on daily if not more than once a day.
    On honeycomb, I thought that was geared for being the tablet operating system.

  3. #73
    Android Lurker DudeRandom21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath for a while because they probably won't release it to anyone for a while and well maybe they will just skip over gingerbread and go straight to honeycomb.
    Where in the world does that theory come from?:confused:
    It's something that has been said a few times before I doubt it but I still think that is maybe a possibility. Really just a guess more than anything else.

  4. #74
    Android Lurker Mightytalldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    0
    Just enjoying CM7 Gingerbread while Google takes their time. [ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] Gingerbread CM7 Preview 01/15/2011 (DT A2SD) - xda-developers :nexusx:

  5. #75
    Junior Member sashykanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3
    More than half app installs are failing on my unlocked nexus one. When is the gingerbread going to be available.. its frustrating now.

  6. #76
    Administrator WERA689's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Metro Atlanta
    Posts
    2,418
    Thanked
    55 times
    It is very unlikely that your problem is related to FroYo, nor that GB will solve it.

  7. #77
    Android Lurker DudeRandom21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sashykanth View Post
    More than half app installs are failing on my unlocked nexus one. When is the gingerbread going to be available.. its frustrating now.
    When you say unlocked do you mean gsm or bootloader? If it's bootloader I would say root (if it's not already done) and flash a new ROM to see how it reacts.

  8. #78
    Android Lurker aseems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    0
    Samsung Galaxy Update Delayed by Carriers? Turns into Class Action Lawsuit for Samsung Vibrant and More? http://www.wirelessandmobilenews.com...-and-more.html

    Should we follow suit??

  9. #79
    Android Lurker DudeRandom21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mightytalldude View Post
    Just enjoying CM7 Gingerbread while Google takes their time. [ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] Gingerbread CM7 Preview 01/15/2011 (DT A2SD) - xda-developers :nexusx:
    Hey dude I was just wondering since you have cm7 do you think it's stable enough for everday use?

  10. #80
    Administrator WERA689's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Metro Atlanta
    Posts
    2,418
    Thanked
    55 times
    Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post
    Samsung Galaxy Update Delayed by Carriers? Turns into Class Action Lawsuit for Samsung Vibrant and More? Samsung Galaxy Update Delayed by Carriers? Turns into Class Action Lawsuit for Samsung Vibrant and More? - WIRELESS AND MOBILE NEWS

    Should we follow suit??
    In a word: NO.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Android Forum