Nexus S getting first OTA update

This is a discussion on Nexus S getting first OTA update within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; So it appears the Nexus S is getting it's first OTA update. Who's been getting it and what changes are made? If you've received it ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexus S getting first OTA update

Admin

Nexus S getting first OTA update

So it appears the Nexus S is getting it's first OTA update. Who's been getting it and what changes are made? If you've received it please let us know, we don't know the fixes or changes in this update just yet as it's just now rolling out.

Please let us know in this thread!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Ok I don't have a nexus S but seriously they are releasing the second version of gingerbread to the nexus S and they still haven’t given us (nexus one users) gingerbread seriously Google what is up are you guys trying to piss people off:mad:

Please be patient I think the reason the N1 didn't get it yet is because of the bugs. I think N1 will be as soon as its ready. I have both and for sure the NS is a bit buggy some web pages and you tube. I also find trying to switch between calls at times causes freezes. I don't think you want an update that's not ready for you

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Poor poor test subjects...

^^

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Poor poor test subjects...

^^
    Maybe but I would like to get my testing in there at least they get to use 2.3 we have to stick with 2.2

i didn't get it yet. i hate the waiting game.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raccord View Post
    i didn't get it yet. i hate the waiting game.

Says the Galaxy S owners still on 2.1.....
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post

Says the Galaxy S owners still on 2.1.....
    haha i know. they must be pretty pissed or at least i would be.

Dont forget peeps, the Nexus S is the new official google phone. If you want to continue enjoying what we enjoyed with our nexi for the last year (latest updates) you are going to need to make the switch to the S. Otherwise, get used to playing second fiddle with the rest of the android devices

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Please be patient I think the reason the N1 didn't get it yet is because of the bugs. I think N1 will be as soon as its ready. I have both and for sure the NS is a bit buggy some web pages and you tube. I also find trying to switch between calls at times causes freezes. I don't think you want an update that's not ready for you
    Why be patient?
    It is becoming quite apparent that now that the Nexus S is out, the Nexus One is essentially abandoned.
    If it were so buggy, why is it out on the new phone, and getting updates already?
    I can see why they abandoned the S, HTC essentially screwed the pooch. We all know the touch screen issues are not fixable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links