Top 10 cities to receive free Google CR-48 Notebooks

This is a discussion on Top 10 cities to receive free Google CR-48 Notebooks within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; We told you that Google was giving away 60,000 Chrome OS Notebooks and they are still sending them out. If you haven't signed up, I ...

Thread: Top 10 cities to receive free Google CR-48 Notebooks

Admin

Top 10 cities to receive free Google CR-48 Notebooks

We told you that Google was giving away 60,000 Chrome OS Notebooks and they are still sending them out. If you haven't signed up, I would suggest doing so. You can find out a bit more about signing up here. We also told you about how to see if your city has received one of the notebooks... just to satisfy your curiosity of who might be getting one near you even if you don't get one. Now thanks to the author of CR-48 shipment calculator we bring you.... the top 10 cities you should be jealous of. The top 10 list shows the cities who've received the most Google CR-48 shipments. So who are they? Well, here's the top 10 list!

1. San Francisco, CA - 556
    2. Mountain View, CA - 482
    3. New York, NY - 271
    4. San Jose, CA - 233
    5. Seattle, WA - 206
    6. Sunnyvale, CA - 158
    7. Chicago, IL - 150
    8. Los Angeles, CA - 138
    9. Austin, TX - 136
    10. Brooklyn, NY - 131

Glad to see my hometown of Austin, TX up there on the list but it's heavily dominated by California for sure. Here's to hoping that you still receive yours before the new year!

(Source: Chrome OS Forum)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Still Sad I Don't have one
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

According to the tracker they still have to give out 15k. So there still might be a chance. What upsets me is that they extended the deadline. I mean why do that? Why not just give one to those of us who signed up initially. I mean I am happy for those who have received one but just frustrated at not getting one myself (yet?).
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

I was one of the lucky ones...got mine 3 days before Christmas with no warning. I was a happy kid!

Heck of a deal. I received one today.
    UPS showed up at the door and knocked. I went outside and was thinking to myself.....what did I buy.
    Opened the box up and there was the notebook.
    In Tulsa OK of all places.
    Time to play

cant see glasgow in that list,thats it im getting rid of all my google products
    sent from the last time from my nexus one :rofl3:
    my other phone's a nexus too

Quote Originally Posted by jaanright View Post
    what are the top 10 cities thats good for someone that wants to get into the entertainment industry(someone that wants to be a singer or actor)
    try Iqaluit in the Nunavut region. Great to start your career. :rofl3: (just see if I care lol)

Welcome Government of Nunavut

lol

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links