Sprint Nexus S 4G coming to Best Buy?

This is a discussion on Sprint Nexus S 4G coming to Best Buy? within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Earlier today the Nexus S 4G for Sprint became official, and a new report also shares that it will first be a Best Buy exclusive. ...

Thread: Sprint Nexus S 4G coming to Best Buy?

dandroid

Sprint Nexus S 4G coming to Best Buy?

Earlier today the Nexus S 4G for Sprint became official, and a new report also shares that it will first be a Best Buy exclusive. This presale, which has a $50 dollar fee, starts today, so the only two places you can get the Nexus S 4G will be at Sprint stores, or Best Buy. Best Buy had this to say,
    “The exclusive launch of Nexus S from Google was a landmark for us and it continues to be one of our best-selling devices,” said Scott Anderson,head of merchandising for Best Buy Mobile. “Bringing Nexus S 4G to our stores is one more way we’re making it as easy as possible for people to find the phone that’s right for them.”
    What do you guys think? Anyone gonna grab this new phone?

BY DGStorm
    Source: Android.net via AndroidCentral

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Not really surprising to me. What is surprising is that it will be sold in Sprint stores. This would be a first for Nexus in the U.S.

I seriously think that this is messed up. this means that if the phone is to be sold in the sprint store that they will add their stupid ass apps and lock tethering and hotspot features. What happened to open source Google. I Love my Nexus s but Google is becoming more like apple everyday. next thing you know they'll come out with a 4g version for T-mobile, why didn't they just add it on the first phone?. Am i the only one pissed about this, seriously. Greedy!!!

We'll have to see what happens.

network problem and phone heating

dear sir
    im rishard from srilanka,im using Samsung Google nexus
    i have problem in network imean when iam calling phone was stuck and when iam using internet phone getting heat,please help me.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links