Nexus 3?

This is a discussion on Nexus 3? within the Nexus One & Google Phone News forums, part of the Nexus One category; Could this be an actual pic of the Nexus 3? Check out the Phandroid article for more info. Apparent Nexus 3 Photos Leaked, Promptly Yanked ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexus 3?

Nexus 3?

Could this be an actual pic of the Nexus 3?

Check out the Phandroid article for more info.

Apparent Nexus 3 Photos Leaked, Promptly Yanked

What do you guys think about the design?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Apparently the photo has been altered for security purposes, but I don't think we will see another trackball

If it's a Nexus Three/Ice Cream/Tegra3 the Sensation will be passed up

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Well I'm not sure about the design would have to see the rest of the phone although it would have been cool if they would have kept the capacitive buttons I liked those but I think more and more we will see them fade away because of the new ui but the advantage is that I'm sure you can change what you have on the bottom to have different buttons then the 4 original and you can change the order although even if you can't it will be in custom ROMs for sure XD

But this thing will definitely be awesome :D

[PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

wow good find!
    Not sure if I'm happy about this out upset. interesting though

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    .:. phoneStats .:.
    .:. Nexus One
    .:. version 2.3.4
    .:. build number GRJ22
    .:. ROOT - Stock Gingerbread img
    .:. Update from Gingerbread 2.3.3 to 2.3.4 and maintain root

It will be mine the day it launches

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    I dont like the design, and prefer the capacitive buttons, not too happy that the honeycomb ones take up screen space.

And a chromy bezel :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    I dont like the design, and prefer the capacitive buttons, not too happy that the honeycomb ones take up screen space.

And a chromy bezel :'(
    It could just be those disguise things... like you know how Apple put the Iphone4 into a case that looked like a 3gs? Just an idea...

I don't quite like how the screen is easily spotted, if we are going with onscreen buttons like honeycomb, could we have a flush black to black screen like the Nexus S?

It would be pretty cool IMO, since the AMOLED screen can take advantage of a "ticker" idea like the continuum (but without that weird band in the middle of the screen) or the Sharp IS03 and look dead gorgeous!
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

Rumours, rumours... be patient. We'll know over time. Stop wasting your time with if's and maybe's. By the time the phone hit the market, the design and specs can change a hundred times. Just enjoy your current phones, and life, for now

New post here:

Leaked LG teaser pic shows new Optimus, could it be the Nexus 3? - GSMArena.com news

Haven't owned an LG before, but that looks pretty damn sexy! It seems in line with the Nexus design: carries over the curvy design from both the N1 and NS. It has that completely featureless front (NS), since Ice cream sandwich will be moving away from the buttons, seems like a good step forward

Wish list!:
    • I sure hope that is a metal body!
    • Ice cream sandwich!
    • Dual core (Haha, maybe even quad core)
    • Probably not going to happen since its from LG, but a S-AMOLED+ (contoured to the shape of the phone perhaps?)
      EDIT: Hmmm, with a little research, LG HAS made phones with AMOLED before
    • The usual stuff... Wifi, NFC, Bluetooth, bla bla bla
    • Hope they manage to slip a LED notification back in.
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links